An already withered rose.

{Hannah's POV}

Run.

That was the only thing she could think of in that moment.

𝘙𝘶𝘯....

The last thing she had remembered was going after Eryn and being hit into the lava.

She still felt the blistering pain just underneath her skin, but no mater how much or how hard she itched, the flaring pain wouldn't lighten up.

She had woken up in a white bed, inside a small room filled with many different objects that she hadn't seen before. There was water beside her on a small table that she immediately took.

She had gotten startled when she heard a sudden bang just outside the door to the unpleasant white room she was in.

Muscle memory lead her hand to her belt, well, where her belt should've been. That was when she realized that she was complete and utterly defenseless.

She had jumped out of bed and ran to the window opposite the door and looked out.

She was on the first floor.

She opened the latch and hopped out, landing on pavement below. Or in her words, cobble.

She had immediately started running, trying to get away from where ever she had ended up.

Soon she started hearing shouting behind her, which only cause he to speed up more.

Your training is worse than this, she thought. Wayyy worse.

Although she still felt incredibly weak.

She kept running despite her lungs practically pleading for a break, her breathing was now coming out as short, sudden gasps of air.

She needed to get out of here, find someone, something to help her. But who?

She didn't trust the Egg, her friends had betrayed her. They probably weren't even still alive.

So where was she?

She tried to think back on anything before she had woken up, anything about where she was or what she was doing here.

But it was all just blank.

Before her thoughts started spiraling she bumped into something and fell on her butt to the ground.

She looked up slowly and gasped.

"Eryn?"

/-/-/-/

𝐘𝐨𝐨𝐨𝐨𝐨𝐨𝐨𝐨, 𝐈'𝐦 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤!
𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥, 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐲.

𝐈'𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧. 𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞, 𝐝𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐨.

𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐭 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐟𝐟 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐫𝐲.

𝐀𝐧𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐬𝐤. 𝐀𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚'𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐩𝐣𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐨𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐬. (𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐲 𝐣𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐨𝐧, 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐎𝐥𝐲𝐦𝐩𝐮𝐬.)

𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐝𝐚𝐲/𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭!