The enderman

°No one's POV°

They woke up with a start, "What the prime?" They thought to themselves. He was in a light blue gown for some reason, had someone taken they're clothes?

They look up to see that their in a white room with red stripes lining the bottom of the wall, which is mostly covered with shelves holding various items they've never seen before.

They lift up their hand to their face and that's when he notice's it. "How the fuck am I a human?!" They thought, panicking slightly.

They see thin tubes connected to their arm and rip them off before trying to stand, wobbling slightly before fully standing. They realise that their also shorter now too, but still quite tall.

They walk over to the door at the side of the room, his balance was off, maybe because of the lack of they're tail.

Once they finally got to the door he opens it slightly to peek out, and it was bustling with people. None of them seemed to have hybrid traits though.

He opens the door slowly, not wanting any attention, and try to get out before they hear someone shout from down the hallway.

They look down to see a blonde haired child shouting at someone, the kid had blue eyes to go with the light blue hospital gown.

He reminded them of someone.

He looks around to see a lot of people staring towards the boy, but their were still people walking and seemingly ignoring the blonde child.

He suddenly remembered.

Holy shit they remembered something!

..... Tommy's here too?

They look over again and sure as prime, standing there and shouting was TommyInnit. And he did not look happy.

He looked quite different, but then again he also looked different too. They turn around to try get back inside so that he can figure out what to do but as he turns around and looks at the door, they see a piece of paper attached to it.

The paper said Mark ____.

/+/+/

𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫. 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐏𝐮𝐧𝐳 𝐰𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐛𝐭𝐰, 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐑𝐚𝐧𝐛𝐨𝐨.

𝐑𝐚𝐧𝐛𝐨𝐨 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝.