Break in

Maria POV

The next day Tae has to go to work early so he is driving me home right now so he won't be late. "Here we are precious. you have a great day." he says as he pulls up to my apartment. then leans over and places a kiss on my cheek. "thanks Tae bear. say hi to the others for me." I say as I smile at him. "I will." he says as I exit the car. I close the door and wave at him as he drives away. I take a deep breath as I begin to walk up to my apartment. smiling all the way. Tae really is the cutest guy on this earth. introducing me to Tannie, making sure i get home safe even though he is busy. taking me on a long walk around Han river. It fills my heart with a feeling I haven't felt in a long time. As I stand in front of my apartment my heart fills with dread as the door is not locked. it has been kicked in. I gulp down as I take my hand and push my door open slowly. As I take a look inside I see that almost everything is smashed. I take out my phone and call the first person that pops up, which is tae since I wrote with him yesterday. the phone rings a couple of times before he answers. "precious are you ok?" he says as he hears my breathing is unstable. "Someone broke into my apartment, Tae. I am afraid. I can't enter." I say as tears begin to stream down my face. "don't go in. I will call Namjoons driver to get some of the boys, I will get the others, then come to you. take a deep breath baby." he says trying to calm me down. "I will call you as soon as I can. just stay there." he then says and hangs up. I put my back to the wall beside my door and slide down to sit on the ground as I cry, waiting for him to call you.

tae POV

As I hang up the phone I slam my hand into the steering wheel. "shit I have to hurry, she should not be alone right now. my baby don't worry. I call up Yoongi since the others don't usually have their phones on them when they are in practice. "Tae where are you? we are about to start." he says but before he continues i interrupt him. "tell the others to cancel. Maria had a break in at the apartment and is all distraught and can enter. we need to go to her now!" "holy shit, ok. Guys. stop right fucking now and go grab your jackets. Maria needs us." yoongi shouts to the others. and I hear them ask questions. He then puts me on speaker. "say what you just said to me. "Someone broke into Marias apartment while she was at my place. she can't go in and is breaking down. we need to go to her now. Joon tells your driver where to go, and whoever can't go in his car, goes with me. I will be at the building in two minutes." I say to them, "Who could have done something like that?" Jin asks. "I don't know but I have a bad feeling about this." Jimin says. "yeah me too." i say. please Maria. we are coming now.