weird girl

Recap

Zanaya Williams may i take u on a date?"

"I heard you but it that me and rya are going on a trip for the weekend " i said play with my finger.

"Well lets make it a couples trip"..........

Continuation...

"Ok call eli and tell him" i said stretch across for my hands.

"Bredda yuh hand soft so" he stated caressing my hands.

"Yow bad man" eli answer the phone frustrated .

"Mek sure uno nah do nuh nastiness inna mi ooman car eno" jay said after hissing his teeth.

"Nuh rya a upset bout she nuh wa nuh baby" jay gave a light laugh to eli responds

"Well di gurl dem seh dem go mobay mi did a seh mek we turn it to a couple "

"Arii mi ago tell rya" he said hang up the phone.

We did what we were supposed to do and went back to the house which shortly after arrival eli and rya left.

I went up stairs to change my clothes.
I got dress in one of my boy shorts and a white marina.

I went to the kitchen and prepare steamed fish with boil food.

I dished out his plate of food and covered it on the island and took plantain chips and Oj and sat in the living room.

"Zanaya" jay called standing infornt of me.

"Jaydon" i said mocking him .

"Why yah eat plantain chips and yuh cook." He said

"Cause mi nuh want nuh food" i said as i took a sip of my Orange juice

"Just know yah go eat di food after yuh pack" i looked up at him like ok then.

.............................3hours later

I was in my room asleep after a long shower. All of a sudden i was awaken by loud ass jaydon shouting my name shaking me.

"Wa mi tell yuh bout dat style deh" i said wiping the crust out my eyes

"Eat dis and go back go slp" was all he said after handing me a plate of food.

"Mi doh hungry" i said handing him the plate.
"Eat off all a di food" he said laying in bed the bed.

I looked in the plate and saw four dumplings, a piece of pumpkin, three bananas and a big piece of fish.

"Jaydon mi look hungry belly doh? Why yuh put so much food on di plate" I said looking shocked

"Dat ano nuff food so try to eat most of it" he said scrolling through his phone

"but mi nuh eat dumplin and dem ting deh, mi ago just eat di fish yer" i said picking on the plate

"do yuh thing"once again he continues to scroll on his phone.

I ate the fish and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth when jaydon pushed open the door.

what if I was naked i thought in my head.