not again

It's the day before my final exam, chemistry.

Chemistry is not that hard but at the same time it's not easy. This is my last exam then I can go shake my ass on a yacht.

I didn't have any exams today so I've been studying all day.

I wanted to get back in the habit of picking up my camera a recording my day.

My phone has been blowing up with text from fans and mutual friends who enjoys my videos.

But the thought of editing has me procrastinating if I want to do YouTube.

Rya and I have gotten closer since I moved. We have been communicating every minute even eli feel left out.

She has met my family except the ones overseas. My grandma call her everyday since we visited as few weeks ago.

That's how close we are.

We had planned that we are supposed to go to dinner then to the strip club tomorrow night to celebrate my last exam.

Afta dat mi done.

I went down stairs to get something to eat when I saw a cute dark skin bwoy filled with tattoos sitting around the island.

As I walked up to him he smelled like weed mixed with Hennessy and a strong scent of dior colone.

His pink lips got my attention while he sat there eating his jerk chicken.

If him Eva know how him cute him woulda stop eat dat.

He looked up at me with lust in eyes.

"Thanks" he stated

"Excuse me" I asked giving him a dirty ass look.

"Yuh seh mi cute" He explained

"No I didn't " I implied

"Yes you did but anything weh mek yuh sleep a night" he muttered

I hissed my teeth then went to for a plate and shared out some food.

I took a picture of it, took out a juice and walked off with the juice under my arm struggling.

He then muttered "fucka yuh"

To which I stated "yuh see yuh lips Dem pink like yuh suck pussy"

He licked his lips and smirk.

Soon after I was finished eating and has head down stairs with the plate when I had heard the guy on his phone talking about his plans for the night.

I walked towards the sink to wash my plate when I heard him saying that him ago bring a girl.

A which gurl dat a cyah me dah bwoy yah nuh know seh mi nuh leave mi yaad fi love nor money.

I hissed my teeth when I heard him hung up his phone he then began to ask "yuh come wid mi?"

"No mi Deven know yuh name" I responded

I turned around to see him pointing towards his earpod in his hears.

When mi seh mi shame. shame a kill mi.

I hoped for the ground beneath my feet opened up to swallow me.

Sometime mi see India willow strapped on her facing outwards and Skylar in the kitchen looking between mi and di duty boy. All their faces showed the same judgemental look.

"Naya this is Malachi or wooda durks likkle cousin and wooda this is zanaya" she put out.

I dried my hand and to take willow from her and went to her room without even acknowledge him.

Every second mi see this boy mi want fight him.

Him just have this look pon him face weh mek mi wa punch him dung.

But at the same time him mek mi front ache mi.

Mi nuh know it's a different feeling from when I'm with Jalen.

It's not very different in fact it's the same feeling from when I'm around Jalen just that the connection with Jalen is a bit more deeper.

As I stand their thinking to my self my phone started to ring but to my realization it was a number not saved in my phone.

For some strange reason I answered it .

" Hello " I put forth awaiting an answer when I heard Jalen saying he was sorry for how things went down .

For a slight second I start to feel bad for he but then I remembered all the paint and inconvenience he has caused mi since being back in Jamaica.

"Jetti--" I trailed off saying to which typical Jalen always cutting people sentence.

"Doh call mi dat" he muttered

"Jetti you saying that your sorry doesn't change the facts or even mend the damage that you have cause in the few months. A simple 'im sorry' doh mek up fi wah yuh do. " I stated the hung up the phone

I put willow to sleep then went to get my school things together then went to shower and got dressed in a tank top and a black tights.

I was feeling a bit thirsty so I checked the time since I wanted to avoid Malachi .

When I had checked the time it was 10 pm. So I went down stairs went for the water and when I reached upstairs I saw Malachi going into my room so I went into the room beside mines.

Mi never have mi phone so i was waiting on him to leave my room so I could go in and close it.

About thirty minutes mi hear him inna mi room a pop big laugh..

So I decided to get up and run him outta mi room.

I walked to my door opened it and saw him on his phone.

When mi look di bwoy Deh pon mi bed a face time him gyal.

"Come out"I shouted

He jumped up like a toddler being caught doing wrong.

"Naya yuh frightened mi enuh" he expressed

"Doh call mi dat mi and yuh nuh friend" I passed on.

"Yuh too hype that's why Dem ago beat" he grumbled

"Talk loud mek mi burst up yuh pussy lip " I snapped.

He walked out of my room and looked at the sheets on my bed with disgust.

Therefore I changed my sheets.

As I changed my sheets my mind drifted to how I cussed him out and I didn't have to behave like that but then I thought why the fuck did he come into my room of all places.

I went to bed with the thought on my mind.

........ FAST FORWARD

It was the end of the chemistry and I was walking towardsmy car when I saw Jalen sitting on his car that I had so I walked through the gate and went to take a taxi.

If mi can avoid Malachi mi must can avoid him.

My plan is to go home leave the car at school then when I'm ready I carry the car to his gate or mi mek eli carry it and give mi mines.

Mi affi give him his car afta mi nuh want nuh body feel like a him inna di car and harm mi yuh crazy.

Kill him not me..

Please vote💕