2

"You sure about his idea?" "I seen nuclear codes on his desk, I think he's just looking for which one is the least powerful." "Okay, but what about the other villains?" "I'll have a group meeting with them, Harley told me. She's scared."

I nodded, "Tell them to come here now, I'll go get Joker." "Okay." So that was the plan, I might need help though. I called Dick. "Jason?" "Look I need help with something, I understand if you don't wanna help."

"You want me to get Bru-" "Don't even tell him about this. Joker plans to nuke Gotham, he's got codes which leads me to think Gotham won't be the only place. He's gonna start a war if we don't kill him." There was a long silence, "Where is he?"

"Some building off third, I'll be waiting on the roof." When he got there he brought Damian. "No. He's a kid." "Come on, it's a in and out mission. He can look for the codes." Fucking fuck, so dumb. "Silent, Bruce doesn't get to know about this."

"You're killing Joker, he'll find out," Damian said. "He doesn't need to know y'all were here." So we went in, took out the guards, silent. We found joker, could be a trap, so I sent Dick to search the rest of the building. Damian stayed with me, took the codes. "Boy wonders!" "Joker."

"You found my little secret," he laughed. "Yeah." "I suppose this is the part where we fight?" I nodded, "More or less." And we did fight, and it was more of me just beating the blood out his body. Unloaded a clip in his head, Damian managed to fall through the sketchy floor. So I had to carry him out, Grayson was up on the roof waiting.

"What happened to the kid?" "Fell through the floor." "The codes?" "Right here." I took Damian home, he seemed happy. "Why're you happy?" "You did what everyone couldn't."