3

"We'd all die if I didn't." "Dad won't be happy." I chuckled, "He should understand." "He won't though, so what's the lie?" "You and Grayson fought bane and he slammed you through a floor, y'all called for me cause you was ashamed to call Bruce."

That's exactly the lie we went with. Bruce seemed to believe, I spent the night. Woke up the next morning to Bruce angry. The whole family was there. "You killed him?!" He was yelling at Grayson in the middle of the hallway.

I stepped in between them, "I did, you seriously think Grayson would kill someone?" "Why the fuck would you kill him Jason." Everyone was now standing right outside their doors.

"Cause he was gonna nuke Gotham, then god knows what else." "Look he's crazy, but not that crazy." Damian handed him the nuke codes. "Dad, he was gonna do it. It was either the people or him, Todd just did what you wouldn't."

"You knew too? You went?" "I'm not a child father, I would've tried myself if Todd let me." I guess that really ticked him off, cause I got hit with a direct right hook. I grabbed his shirt and we tumbled down the stairs together. The landing hurt, but it ended with us hitting. "Stop!"

Grayson and Tim were doing their very best to separate us. When they did I started laughing. Almost as clinically insane as Joker.