❄️-3-❄️

As my vision cleared from the black, I found that everything was the same. Lauren was standing outside the door, and the guy was staring at me with his hand still on my shoulder.

     "Time freezes when you have a vision," he answered casually. He talked like I was his friend, and I had informed him of something. And, wait a minute. Wasn't he-

     "Fwhip?!" I answered suddenly, which made his eyes widen.

     And then half to my surprise and half of my suspicion, he nodded his head.

     "Scott," Fwhip replied in his same casual tone, also putting the hand that was on my shoulder in his pocket. "I'm sure you have a bunch of questions," he followed with a more serious attitude.

     "Yea, like for starters, how do you know my name, how did you make me have a vision, and WHY?!" I finished, panicked, confused, and every other emotion entering my mind in that moment.

     Neither of us spoke as his face contorted. He clearly hadn't thought this through. I finally realized Lauren was still standing there. Her arms were crossed, and there was a curious look on her face. Just like the little sister she always was.

     Fwhip finally sighed after a minute, making me turn my head back to him.

     "You want to know the full story?" He asked.

     "Yes," I said.

     He nodded, then opened his mouth to speak:

     "Around 30 years ago, an island had 11 kingdoms, with kings and queens ruling each one. But, a demon had also had come to power on that island, and it came to the point where they had to sacrifice themselves to stop him.

     Everyone had disappeared from that island and no one remained. Except for the fact that the rulers had saved their children, and sent them to the world outside of these islands. But some of the children were only months old. And the others? Forgot everything.

     Except for one. One child was granted the gift of keeping all his memories. That child was me. The Chosen One, you could say." Fwhip chuckled a bit.

     "I want to bring everyone back to restore the empire's our parents worked so hard to build. I know it's hard to believe, but you have to trust me. And keep in mind, I still don't know everything."

      I blinked.

     That was not the story I expected.

     "Why should I believe you?" I asked, staring at him, my arms crossed.

     "Would you like me to prove it again?" Fwhip asked, raising his hand.

     "No! No," I said hastily. I didn't want to go through that again. "...Fine. I believe you."

     He smiled. "Good, because there's a lot more people I need to convince."

     I glared at him. "But! If this WHOLE thing gets proven untrue, you're dead meat."

     He shrugged.

     "Fine with me."

     After that, I had this feeling inside my chest that would never go away. I felt like I could trust him. He didn't seem to care about my threat. Fwhip knew what he was doing.

     And I knew I could put my trust in him from then on.

     Well, only some of it.

     (526 Words)