7 - Parting

WARNING!! this part contains sinful act, please be wise to read if you underage <3

=============================

Recalling what they were talking, Jimin finally understand, "seriously?"

Jungkook still ignoring him.

"what can I do with you..." he chuckles

Jimin gets up from his place and sit at Jungkook lap, take all the boy attention. The later look flatly, but his hand reflexively hold the other waist.

"aren't you drink vinegar too much?"

 their face just inch each other, but Jimin on purpose refuse getting more closer. Jungkook keep silent,

"how can you be this cute hm? My talented baby who's freaking creative is getting jealous?"

Jungkook can see the deliberate movement of those plump lips. Their peak lips can feel each other present, but the one still stubbornly teasing. It touching but its not, putting others in desperate. Until the one under can't hold anymore and want to mess the dessert, unfortunately the dessert quickly turning his head.

Giggles come from Jimin, "said 'please hyung'"

"..."

"come on, it just a word" he stroking Jungkook jaw seducing, but the younger keep his face stiff. Jimin can see the lips twitch considering hard to say it but his pride won't allowed.

"alright then," Jimin shrug his shoulder start getting up from Jungkook lap, but the hand on his waist strongly keep him on his place.

"who said this seat is free?"

A hand sneaking into Jimin shirt. An alert turn on immediately, realize he has waking the beast.

"jungkook..." Jimin talk as soft as he can, almost pleading try to tame the beast. "you know we can't do that right?" He also tries to pushing the hand of his shirt, instead stopping, it makes the other aggressively reach and pinch the peak. He doomed...

"said Jungkook hyung-"

"Jungkook hyung!"

Jungkook slip a little laugh makes Jimin almost calm, but suddenly his sight spinning fast and he ended under Jungkook in seconds, pressing him to the couch. The lips finally taste the dessert he's been tempting.

Jimin can't do much other than gives up and follow the other's move. Don't know how long finally Jimin can normally breath. His legs are weak. He can feel the hand being more aggressive and the owner busy leaving pecks on his neck.

"wait wait, jungkook-a hold on!"

"what?" Jungkook lift his head, the eyes intensely look at him makes him shivered.

"I already said Jungkook hyung?"

"emm good, keep saying it, I love it." a smirk curve makes Jimin almost lost his mind, but then he groans.

"no jungkook, we can't"

"alright my fairy" he put another long kiss.

However the long kiss goes with the naughty hand. Jimin make a little groan while the other chuckles between their tangled lips.

"I know you love it baby" Jungkook slowly sliding down, leaving leather peck on Jimin skins.

Jungkook hands pulls up Jimin shirt, showing the white tummy and two pink dots.

"stop looking at me like that" Jimin can feels his face getting hot.

"like what, love?" he lean his head to the side, lowering his body down and again leaving his trace in jimin's body.