4 - Counter attack

In his white shirt and a knees long jean, even with the bucket hat covering half of his face, some passerby still steals a glance at him. The one just casually scrolling at his phone while listening to music. Jimin have been waiting at the front of Lisa class for several minutes now, and yeah is also Jungkook class. But he waiting for her not for his boyfriend. Really. Lisa texted him. Said she need her bottle back. Yesterday Jimin unintentional brought her bottle, which also her fault that forgot everything except the trophy.

"Minnie!"

Jimin jumped a little when someone suddenly hit his shoulder.

"ouch, my shoulder, ah oh no" he in quick pretending while bending his body.

"geez, glad you are not an actor" Lisa makes a mocking face, they both have become close after the competition. Jimin feels comfortable talking with her, both love cats and dogs, and also the same passion. Sure they are clicked.

There is Lisa smiling widely. She is pretty for sure, her long leg looks longer with the highwaist jeans. Some student from the same class who just go out make a glance to them. Some curious and some with excited eyes make a silent scream to their friend.

"did you see the forum?"

"I did" Jimin nods

Lisa eyes got bright, "damn! How does it feels being number one hot topic huh?"

"you and kai are on the hot topic too"

"duh, its different, we got as a group. Beside yours is just for you. and only yoouu, not to mention it even in the first rank, well whatever," she put her hand on the waist proudly, "it so delicious to be a hot topic! Hahaha, Btw, what you do- ohh I know," Lisa get closer want to whisper something but Jimin stomach suddenly feels warm by a big hand that pulling him away and bumps to someone body.

"what are you doing, mind your distance" sounds harsh, one of Jungkook hand circling Jimin's waist keeping him and the other hand shooing at Lisa.

The girl frowned, "excuse me, we are talking here"

"and why would he talk to you" Jungkook make a sneer face.

"I am minnie friend!" she folds her hand in front of her chest feeling wronged.

"minnie?" Jungkook uniting his eyebrow then turned to Jimin who nods confirming, when Jimin just opens his mouth he does not have time to explain because another person joining.

"Oh! Jimin is here?" Taehyung  just come out walk to them, he looks at Lisa and back to Jimin "How can I never know you guys know each other? it was a great performance by the way. I watched the video. Damn what a move."

"of course we are great" Lisa said love with the praising.

Taehyung, "I don't mean you, I only focus on jimin."

Lisa, "bastard"

Jungkook, "What you guys talking about?"

The two turn fast at Jungkook in confused. "you don't knoow...?"

Jungkook quickly check his phone, he doesn't have time to check social media or the news at school because the editing. When he strolled, He can immediately found the video from the competition posted everywhere, the group dancing and Jimin solo part... a mix for hiphop and contemporary dance. A loud scream from the crowd cheering for him. Moving freely, tempting, seizing heart.

He looking sad at Jimin who know already what the look means.

"I told you I didn't bring my phone, Kai asked me all of sudden when we met"