27 - misunderstanding

"is it still not clear enough? I miss you, I want you Jimin, I need you in my life!" Jungkook release a heavy sigh, "so please baby, comeback to me" he looking expectedly to the other.

A disbelief snort from Jimin put a confused expression in Jungkook, he somehow feels hurt, disbelief that Jimin would hate him this much... is he too late?

"how can you be so shameless" he stands taking the chance while jungkooks hands loose, "you think after your public confession to Taehyung, I will stupidly accepts you to mess in my life?"

Jungkook dumfounded. "what confession?"

Jimin snicker ready to leave

"no, What are you talking about?" he frowned.

Jimin pause a second, considering his answer like it will hurt his pride, but he know he doesn't have other choice

"I saw your press conference. Not that I'm stalks on you, anyway. After you confess to the public that you and Taehyung have a relationship, now you dare to persuade me back to yo-"

a chuckled stop him. Jungkook need to bite his lips to hold.

"You laugh?" Jimin scoffs in disbelief.

Jungkook finally let his laugh, "come here baby" he stretch his hand out.

Jimin only looks at him, stating 'it the idiot thing he would do'.

"you want me to come instead? I'm scared that fragile drape couldn't protect us, well I don't really care tho, b-"

He knows Jungkook can do anything he would like to, so Jimin out of fear grabs the hand hurriedly.

 A smirk in the younger face make him regrets what he just did. Just like pray gets answer, Jungkook quickly pull his hand, startled the other who now falls right on the other lap.

Jungkook wrap his hand tightly on Jimin's waist from his back. He smell him, letting the scent filling his lungs, and make sure he can not escape anywhere.

"what are you doing! get away from me" 

 it freezes him when he heard jungkook's voice right behind his ear.

"it makes me happy to know you still care of me"

"I didn't say that,"

"yeah, you said you stalked me to know my daily activity or to know that I get new boyfri-"

"Shut up! You make up that nonsense! Release me now!" he tries to push jungkook,

"alright alright. I'm sorry... I'm sorry love" he gives a light peck on Jimin neck, give the other a shiver.

"dont do that and don't call me that! save it to your friend oh no it's your boyfriend now" he said it sarcasm, but Jungkook ignore it.

"baby... you know, when you stalk someone you can not see something just half way"

Jungkook take his phone out.  he put it in front of the two, the screen shows a record from the press conference.

"Aahhh! Thankyou!! I'm waiting for this moment, so I want to ask Jungkook and taehyung. they said you were on honeymoon. Are you two really in relationship?"

Jungkook confidently put his hand on the mic, "thank you for the question. However, sister, you need to have a good source before asking, not just a hearsay." The eyes looking sharply even he talk in gentle tone, before it turn to a smile "but, I will answer you, yes we have."

A gasp almost comes from half of them, even Taehyung turn to him in quick. Jungkook give him a short glance, that makes Taehyung put a soft smile and sit right up to the audience.