Spilling the Tea

For the past couple of months the kingdom has been getting ready for the royal wedding. Leanor has been busy with the wedding consorts planning all if the details. The queen and king have also been busy helping their oldest daughter. Infanta Sofia has been alone in the palace. 

I lay in my bed staring at the ceiling. For the past couple of months I haven't seen or heard from my sister or parents. I've always felt alone but I didn't expect to be this alone. 

I sit up out of bed, slip on my house slippers and walk out of my bedroom. Waltzing down the staircase I see the housekeepers and servants cleaning and dusting the statue. 

I walk to the backdoor of the palace and slide it open letting a crisp breeze pass through. I get chills feeling the breeze on my skin. 

As I step outside my ears flood with sounds of birds chirping, our palace dogs barking at the tourists from outside. I see butterflies flying all around. I walk to the fountain breathing everything in, I dip my hands in the fountains letting the water trickle off my fingers slowly. As I walk down the stone path way I hear a rustle in the bush. 

A boys voice comes from the bush 

"ow!" I turn to look at the nicely shaved bush, i scoot back as the bush starts to rustle more and more until a boy pops out. The tall boy rubs the scars on his arms from the thrones then looks at me. Gavi! 

"what are you doing here? I say 

" Leanor and I were supposed to meet behind the fountain earlier, so i as usual climbed over the wall and went to the fountain but she wasn't there. A maid came out into the garden and almost saw me...so I dove into the bush, I've been here for hours hoping Leanor would show." running his hands through his bushy hair. 

He is quite attractive if I'm being honest. Stop. That's my sisters boyfriend, although she is getting married. 

"are you thirsty?" I say walking towards the palace. 

"yes yes I am" 

I continue walking now past the grand fountain when I turn 

"are you coming?" I yell out to Gavi, as soon as he hears me he runs up next to me. 

"I have to go inside?" he says nudging his head at the palace. 

"yes? why not.." I say starting to walk again.

Once were in the kitchen I get a glass and pour Gavi and I water. 

"Thank you" he says gulping the water. 

While were sitting at the table a maid walks in 

"Mr. Gavi! You are not supposed to me here!" she says pointing at him. 

"he's MY guest" I answer to the maid 

"now if you will excuse us" I say standing up holding Gavi's wrist. he follows behind me as we walk to the instrument room. 

"this is a big room" Gavi says sitting down at the grand piano. 

"it is" I chuckle back closing the door behind us. Just then the piano keys start producing a calming melody. I lean on the edge of the piano staring at him. His hazel almond eyes staring at the notes, his fluffy hair bouncing as he sways with the melody, his scent wrapping around my nose. What am I saying right now oh my god. I shake my head clear of thoughts and sit up straight. After a while we decide to sit on the sofa. 

"you are not as bad as I thought you were you know.." Gavi says looking at me. 

"what do you mean?" i say intrigued 

"well Leanor had told me things about you and I thought you were what she said, but now I see that you aren't.." he says.

 I freeze what does he mean? 

"what does THAT mean?" I say now looking at him. 

"Well she had told me you were a loser and had nothing going for you." He says running his hands through his hair. 

My armpits start to get hot and I can feel a wave of anger coming over me. 

"well, she's the one leading you on." I snap back unexpectedly. 

"now what does that mean" he says furrowing his eyebrows. 

I look down at my feet 

"Nothing I didn't mean it" I answer 

"No. what did you mean by that?" he starts to stand up 

"Sofia" 

"Leanor is getting married... "

 Gavi blinks 

"what" 

"I wasn't supposed to tell you." I stand up too. 

Just then Gavi pushes past me and walks out of the room. 

I run after him 

"Gavi wait!" i yell through the palace. 

He walks faster out of the palace towards the garden. I continue to follow him until we he reaches the bush I found him at. 

"Please Gavi stop!" I say whilst gasping for air. 

"what Sofia"  he says turning around to face me, his face red and tears filling his eyes. 

"I didn't mean to say it like that." 

I walk towards him.

 "Its okay now i know the truth." he mutters then turns around to climb the wall. 

He drops down behind the wall and I hear footsteps getting quieter. 

Dammit.

Hope you enjoyed!! Chapter 5 COMING SOON

follow my page!!

That Gua dude was made up lol