How Could She.

I've been crying in my room for the past day until I hear footsteps in the hallway. I walk towards my door and creak it open to hear my mother voice echoing through the halls. 

"Today is move in day" she says

My heart pounds. Its already time for Leanor to move. First she says I'm basically a loser and SECOND she's moving out!? What a skanky bitch!! I step back from the door and sit on the edge of bed. My anger is rising. After a while I hear footsteps coming from the hallway. I creak the door open again to see Leanor walking. (Im nosey I know) I walk out of my bedroom.

"Long time no see" I blurt out not making eye contact with her

"hey! hey! I missed you too?" she says trying to get my attention

I can feel the anger rising in me second by second. My hands start to shake.

"You are a bitch!" I shriek

All of my pent up feelings about everything is starting to come out.

"W-What are you talking about?" she replies holding her hand to her chest playing victim. As usual.

"Why would you tell Gavi those things about me" I shout to her. 

Servants come running towards the commotion but stop when they see Leanor and I in an old town stand off basically.

"what do you mean Sofia" the skanky bitch asks sadly

My hands continue to shake and my head is getting hot. Leanor stands still and I can tell he is starting to remember what I'm talking about. Good.

"Do you remember now Ms. Amnesia?" I say mockingly

"I'm very sorry Sofia but you know how it was at the time. We had just gotten into a fight!" she answers back holding back tears, her voice starting to shake.

"I hate you" I scoff and storm off. 

I can't belive that bitch would even say those things about me. Once I get to the end of the hall I make a U-turn and return back to my room. I didnt need to go anywhere I just wanted to confront Leanor. 

For the rest of the day I write in my journal.

Hope you enjoyed this short chapter!! CHAPTER 7 COMING SOON!

Follow my page!