Scary Times

𔓘Hyunjin's Pov𔓘

I wake up to Felix laying beside of me with his arm wrapped around my waist and his leg on mine. This man is perfect either way, sleeping or awake. 

Felix nuzzles closer to my chest before saying "Good Morning". His voice is getting deeper and deeper but I'm not complaining at this point. 

He kisses my cheek as his eyes are still fluttering up and down. 

"Hyunjin, wanna go get some food?" Changbin hollers from what sounds like the living room. Shit, I still have to tell Changbin about the secret.

"Nah,I'll make something here" I reply back to him as Felix rubs my bare chest. 

"Go on, I'll still be here" He smiles before letting go of me but I hold him with one of my arms pulling him back to me.

"No" I whine cutely which makes Felix laugh shaking his head "I need to recharge" I whisper to him as he raises his eyebrow.

"From what? You went to sleep for a while and I know we didn't' I kiss him to silence him which causes him to get on my lap still not breaking the kiss.

His hands slowly slip up my thin torso causing my whole body to tingle. He opens his mouth again, deepening the kiss.

His hands run through my hair as he slowly presses down on my dick. He applies more pressure each time trying to get a reaction from me. He is a little devil sometimes but sometimes we can go to the dark side.

I would do anything for Felix, especially if it means that he is safe and sound. "You will blow the damn place up." I hear Changbin holler before turning on the blender. 

Felix rocks back and forth on my lap fast as he breaks the kiss. I lean my head back in the pillow gripping his hips “Fuck” I moan which makes my eyes widen so I quickly try to cover it. “Changbin,are you my mom or are you my roommate?” 

“Hwan-Fuck off dude oh wait, you would be fucking Felix right now if you didn’t bring him to the dorms.” 

“Seo Changbin,I wouldn’t be talking if I were you. Do you even want” I suck in a breath as he digs his heel of his palm into my dick causing the pressure to build up even more. “Me to mention the failed attempt to get the music major dude?”

“Oh you mean the time I got cockblocked by Jeongin?” This argument seems to go on forever and ever but Felix is really driving me crazy right now. I just hope Changbin doesn’t try to open the door. 

I lift my hips up slightly as Felix smacks my thigh “You are going to get us caught darling” He winks at me before I hear Changbin’s footsteps coming towards my door making Felix act as if he was asleep.

As Changbin opens the door,I see his brown eyes get as big as saucers as I shush him pointing at the door as I slowly try to get my boner down but all I can think about is the angel next to me. 

Changbin puts his hands up closing the door behind him nodding. Felix opens his eyes, smirking “Is my acting skills worth bragging about?” 

“Don’t get too ahead of yourself, hot shot” I whisper to him as I get out of bed after kissing his lips. Felix rolls his eyes, getting his pants back on as his shirt is still in the dryer since Changbin washed it with my clothes. 

I walk into the living room where Changbin is happy with excitement “So did he say yes? How in the world did this go down? Last time I heard, Felix was drunk and at a bar.” Why do I have a feeling he sees this like a drama?