First Chapter - Episode 1

In the middle of Town A, a man standing nearly two meters tall leans against the wall while crossing his well-defined arms, trying to think in peace.

"My code name is Kayden," he monologues to the readers.

"So handsome, right? (praise me)," he continued.

"Very handsome... don't look away," the view switched to his side, looking at the small little boy who barely passed his waist height, tugging on his trousers.

"Alright, alright, sheesh. He is my apprentice, namely Leo, and for some long-ass reason (which I don't want to explain), we are traveling around together," said Kaiden while being pulled by the so-called apprentice.

"Teacher, I want to see that!" exclaimed Leo, as he is pulling Kaiden towards the town statue while giggling, knowing his teacher is annoyed, but he's too excited to care.

The dark alley beside them was quiet and peaceful until a loud snarl suddenly pierced the still air, shattering the silence. A pair of eyes without an iris, like spectral windows to an enigmatic realm, locked onto them, and with a mighty lunge, the creature's mouth snapped open wide in an animalistic roar towards Leo.

"GRRRRAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!"

But before it could even touch the boy, its head was crushed by Kaiden's kick, who is very proud of his one KOed attack.

"Welp, you can guess already. Humanity is doomed at this point," said the narrator who will take the role of narrating onward cause Kaiden sucks for this job. We can see the creature's human-like body twitching and quivering from the impact that shattered its brain everywhere before it stopped moving.

Fast forward at the clothing store, Kaiden is seen browsing the wardrobes of clothes in the shop. Leo was being anxious and stands quite far from the merchandise.

"Teacher, what are you doing?"

"Window shopping," he said. "This one looks OP, let's take it!"

"Is it okay, to just take it?" Mumbled Leo. "You know, stealing is bad---" Kaiden stuffs a bread into his mouth before he can even complete his sentence.

~To be continued