Result From Yesterday

*The Next Morning*

*Mika is still slumped on her bed while Amiri, holding Mai in her arms, watches her with concern. She's worried about Mika's health, fearing that the damage Shiroi is causing is starting to take its toll. "Shiroi, I can't believe you're being an even bigger asshole than I expected, dammit," she mutters. Then, Amiri heads to the kitchen to make some milk for Mai, trying to keep her thoughts at bay.*

*Transition To Zumo That Morning*

"50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, don't collapse, Zumo, or you'll have to run up the hill," Sasuke says, watching Zumo struggle with push-ups. Chakra depressants are such a downgrade for their bodies—Zumo could have done over 500 push-ups effortlessly before, but now it's a serious struggle. Zumo gives up again, collapsing to the floor for the third time. Sasuke demands he run up the hill and back down as fast as he can. Zumo struggles to get up, asking for a break. "Do this for your daughter, Zumo," Sasuke says, his words striking Zumo's soul and giving him the strength to get up and run up the hill for his future.*

*Transition to Shiroi later*

*Hayashi wakes up to see Shiroi sitting there, sleepless. Hayashi demands that Shiroi get ready for his training, but Shiroi snaps back, refusing. Sasuke, walking up behind Hayashi, states that Shiroi will do it under Hayashi's orders whether he likes it or not. Shiroi's eyes go blank, and he reluctantly complies.

Shiroi is instructed to do push-ups, and each time he fails to reach 75, he must run up the hill and come back down as fast as he can. Shiroi makes it to 25 push-ups before collapsing, prompting Hayashi to order him to run. Shiroi, feeling immense pressure from the depressants, complies. Sasuke tells him they can't accept his weakness, especially after what he did to Mika. Shiroi's eyes light up with anger, but he continues training.

After an hour, Hayashi orders Shiroi to stop and do 100 pull-ups nonstop. Shiroi makes no progress and seems ready to quit. Sasuke tells Shiroi to man up, but it doesn't help. Frustrated, Sasuke sighs, tells Hayashi he'll see them tomorrow, and leaves through a portal.

With Shiroi unable to complete even 15 pull-ups, Hayashi approaches him and instructs him to get into his fighting stance to spar using the Hyuga's taijutsu Gentle Fist technique.*

*Transition To Uzu*

*Uzu finally steps out of his home and takes a stroll. Kakudai catches up with him. "What's up?" he asks. Uzu replies that he's just chilling and came out to get some food. Kakudai asks if he's worried or stressed about the situation with Uzu and Zumo, but Uzu denies it, saying he isn't worried about anything. As they walk to Ichiraku Ramen, Kakudai tries to probe further, but Uzu insists he doesn't feel any particular way and just doesn't feel like doing anything. He then mentions that he quit being a shinobi and wants to live a normal life. Kakudai is stunned and asks what's gotten into him. Uzu simply gets his order and leaves, saying he finds it all pointless, leaving Kakudai troubled.*

*Transition to Kurai*

*Kurai is seated on the couch, watching television. He feels unusually lazy today, even more so than his usual lack of motivation to put in effort. His girlfriend comes over, sits next to him, and cuddles up, asking if he isn't going to train like he usually does in the morning. Kurai sighs and says he's taking a break from training and missions because he doesn't feel motivated. She frowns, surprised to hear him say that since he's always been the type to train no matter how he felt or what time it was. Seeing her expression, Kurai asks, "What's wrong?" but she gets up, says "Nothing," and walks away, leaving Kurai questioning what just happened. Konasa spies through the door, looking directly at Kurai with a faint expression.*

*Dialogue*

*Their lives were changing slowly as two of their friends remained missing in an unknown place. They now had to adapt without their group, seeking new activities and routines. For the most part, things had been alright for Jūden. He was enjoying time with his girlfriend and son as much as possible, given the group's mysterious breakup.*

*Jūden's Household*

*Jūden comes in and sees his lovely girlfriend cooking. He goes behind her and hugs her. The couple flirts and kisses until Jūden breaks away to check on his infant son, Raisen, who is asleep in his cradle. He looks down at his son with happiness. Jūden's girlfriend comes up behind him and asks if he's spoken to any of the guys from the group. Jūden says no and doesn't want to talk about it. Rose questions him further, but Jūden asks why she's so curious. Rose replies that she wants to know why he left the group he grew up with. Jūden tells her he just felt like it. "Jūuudeen," Rose says seductively in his ear, "I know you're lying. You can't fool me. Whenever you're ready, I'll listen. But for now, I'll sit and watch." She touches his cheek with her hand and walks back to the kitchen. Jūden sits there, looking at his son.*

*NightTime Arrives*

*Kakudai wanders through town, looking for something to do. He hasn't talked to Kurai or Jūden in a while, assuming they're busy and not wanting to bother them. He calls Mika to check in, but she doesn't answer. Continuing his walk, he eventually arrives at the restaurant where the barista he likes works. Hoping to see her, he goes in and sits in a corner by himself.

Kakudai scrolls through his phone until a barista approaches with the menu. "Hi, I'm Honori. Would you like anything to drink?" Kakudai asks for one of their special drinks, "Alcoholfruit." When he looks up, he realizes it's the barista he likes taking his order. His eyes widen, his palms sweat, and his tongue goes dry. Noticing his discomfort, she tries to ask if he's hot but nervously blurts out, "You're hot?" Flustered, she quickly tries to correct herself, "I mean, are you hot?" with a nervous smile.

Kakudai is left speechless, his face flushed. She apologizes for her awkwardness, but Kakudai reassures her, saying, "You're human, I understand." He then answers her question, saying he's hot and will move to a seat where the AC is stronger. She agrees and tells him she'll be right back with his drink.

As Kakudai gets up to change seats, she stops and looks back at him with a seductive look.*