Chapter 12

OMG HEY! Im so sorry. It's been so busy in my life right now. Boys...ugh. but anyways heres chapter 12! i love you guys! stay rad- Cassidy ❤️
-
-
-
Taylor's pov: I seen Megan go into the bathroom a little while ago, but this time i just decided that I'd wait to go piss until she was done. But then...I seen Shawn waiting outside of the bathroom. What the actual fuck. Fucking Shawn ruins everything for me. Its my fault she hates me...Ugh.
I watch slyly as she slowly opens the door in shock to find Shawn awkwardly standing right in front of her.
'She obviously wishes it were me standing out there'
My subconscious tells me. God my stupid jealousy ego.
Right now I'm just looking at her...and god she's beautiful. I mean she's so gorgeous. I want to make her mine. I just don't know how, she basically hates me right now. The way her hair just falls down to her back and frames her beautiful face is just simply amazing. Her curves and her personality is...she's basically perfect.
If only she knew...
I just hope she's around for a while and. doesn't leave once she finds out how crazy all of us are. Oh...and her laugh and smile is just breath taking. It's like shes so close but yet so far. I want her to know that. Even though it's only been about 3 weeks...It's been the most amazing 3 weeks ever. I just hate catching feelings like this.
Megan's pov: I walk out of the bathroom expecting to see Taylor.
hoping to see Taylor
But its not...
It's Shawn, not that i have a problem with him at all, just wished Taylor would finally grow some balls and talk to me. He's barely talked to me ever since that happened and I honestly have no idea why. So I've just been hanging out with the boys instead of trying to talk to Taylor, he can come talk to me.
It's not too bad. Like being around all these people that i had never met 3 weeks ago. It's great actually.
My thoughts are interrupted by my conscious.
Just go talk to him
just go
go!
So I decide to go. I completely forgot Shawn was there so i greet him.
"Hey"
"Hey Shawn, What's up?"
"Hmm nothing really i just really gotta go pee" He looks at me embarrassed. It's quite funny.
I nod and grab the towel I used off the floor and walked out to find Taylor laying on the bed, shirtless of course. Damn...
If only he would talk to me first...looks like i might have to make the first move...