Chapter 5

Taylor's pov: I think I like Megan. I feel so damn stupid for not knocking on the door before I opened it. It's so embarrassing I walked in on her changing! I must say she did have an amazing body.
She was beautiful though in every way. I just hope she feels the same way....
I got ready for Magcon and was just walking out to the kitchen when I seen Megan all dressed and her hair let down in loose curls. She was so pretty but there was one thing missing from her outfit....
"Megan.....your missing something to your outfit..."
She looked at me with disbelief and said
"Hm...what would that be?"
I threw her a matching bandana the same as mine and she smiled. I helped her put it on and he turned around in a circle showing me how she looked
"So, how do I look?"
She asked.
Freaking stunning! I thought in my head but all I said was
"Great" and smiled. I didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable or anything. I might ask her on a date after the show.
Megan's pov: I like Taylor, a lot. He is so cute and charming and I know he walked in on me but whatever. And I must say we look cute. Our matching bandanas are adorable. We walked out together and ran into the limo. All of us in it and I felt a hand interlock mine. I look over at him and Taylor just gives me this smirk. His hand is so soft though. I lean my head on his shoulder and lightly close my eyes. Before I know it were here.
"Baby girl, you need to get motivated....were here."
He whispered into my ear which sent chills down my body.
We walked out and there was screaming girl everywhere. I heard a couple rude comments like
"Ew, what a slut!"
"She's stealing Taylor from us!"
"Wtf, who is SHE!"
Then, there were a couple nice comments that I liked but I could handle hate pretty well because I had a rough time in highschool so it didn't bother me much.
I guess Taylor noticed I was a bit wheezy and squeezed my hand tighter. When we pulled through all the crowd, we all went backstage and because I was v.i.p I got to with them, also because I was with them.
After, we all went backstage again and waited for everyone to leave. All of us piled in the limo. We got back and I hopped in the shower dried off and got changed into pyjamas. I seen Taylor in his and Hayes bed laying down, shirtless I may add, which turned me on. I slowly and quietly crawled into my bed. I was scared because he turned off the light and it was now dark and I couldn't see anything.
"Tay, can you, Uhhhh.....come sleep with me?"
I asked shyly.
"Yeah of course."
He crawled in with me and I felt his hands wrap around my waist. And with that I slowly drifted off to sleep.
Taylor's pov: after I jumped in bed with Megan....I felt better to sleep and as my eyes got heavier I fell asleep.