Chapter 3

Cameron messaged me back and said
"Hey Megan, what did your parents say?"
"Heh....about that uh...I'm just going to break it to you and say....were brother and sister...."
"What? Well, well, that's ugh pretty cool."
I explained what my mom said and now I was even more eager to meet him and ALL the rest of the boys.
A couple days later I brought up to my mom about Magcon again.
"Hey mom" I said biting and apple.
"Hey sweetie."
"Can I go to Magcon to meet Cameron and the rest of the guys, please?!?"
"Well, when is it?"
"In a couple weeks but all you need to do is drive me to that fancy Hotel downtown...so please!"
"Uh, fine."
Omg, she said yes. I had to go tell him. I quickly ran to grab my phone and messaged him an said
"See you at the hotel in a couple weeks!"
I grabbed my penny board and started to ride it. I left my phone at home so nothing would happen to it.
When I got home I went straight up to bed to think about Magcon and how fun it is going to be to meet all of them even though it's only for 2 days that they are here.
~ A week later ~
Nothing has Really happened in the past week except me stalking all the members of Magcon. All 12 of them.
Taylor and Matt are pretty cute but then there's Nash and the Jack's...oh and Shawn and Jacob's voices are just phenomenal...idk but this is gonna be the most amazing time ever. Magcon is in 1 week and 4 days and I'm so exited. Especially, to meet my brother. Ah, it feels weird but amazing to say that. I wonder how Cam would feel about me and one of the guys dating...hmm...
~ Day of Magcon ~
Cam's pov: We all got to the hotel late last night so I had no time to message Megan. Our rooms were:
301- Johnson, Gilinsky, Nash, and me.
302- Taylor, Matt, Shawn and Hayes.
303- Jacob and Lox (because Jox ❤️) and Carter.
Of course If Megan came she could pick who she would want to stay with. Either Taylor, Matt, Shawn and Hayes' room or Jacob, Lox and Carter's room.
Though, she is my sister I would never want her to be with any of the guys...because they kind of play around with girls hearts so I wouldn't want to see my sister get hurt by one of them. The only guy who isn't really a player is Shawn but he really isn't a flirt much he just cares so much about his music.
As for me, I am not really looking for anyone at the moment. I only care about my career my fans and family.