Wishing

"Why does that girl burn all the wisteria doesn't she know that demons will come if she does?" "Haven't you heard she's crazy and wants to see them." "She's a danger to us all."

Your name is (Y,n) Kōri and your obsessed with demons. Ever since you were little you loved it when your grandparents would tell you stories of their encounters with demons and that made you want to meet one.

While the people in your village don't exactly agree with your desire you didn't care, you'd still pluck wisteria seedlings from their yards and burn them, you'd still cut your arm and make incense with the blood and wood with no scents and burn it in hopes your blood would attract one.

"(Y,n) we need to talk." Your love interest Koto pulled you aside. "What is it?" "You have to stop with the wisteria burning and whatever other rituals your doing one day your going to attract a demon and it will kill us all!"

All you could do is laugh. "Koto that's the point I want to meet a demon." "Your crazy!" Koto shouted and ran away from you. 'screw him' you thought.

"Mother, Father I'm home!" "(Y,n) we've gotten more complaints about you breaking into people's gardens." Your father grimaced.

"It's only so I can remove their wisteria." "That's it! I've had enough of this demon loving behavior of yours!" Your father grabs you by the arm and locks you in your room despite your mother's protests.

"Your going to stay in there until you learn better!" He shouted through the door. "Then I guess I'll be in here forever I won't stop until I see a demon!"

No reply from your father. 'screw him to, one day I'll see a demon.' you thought before burning your blood incense.

That night you were awoken by screams. "Could it be?" You got out of bed and broke down the door, while walking through your home all you could smell was blood.

You peered outside and gasped at what you saw. "It's a demon." The demon had short red hair and markings similar to criminals tattoos all over his body.

And oh my his body. You blushed when the fire revealed to you more of his features, he was built well, like a warrior, his eyes were bright yellow.

"Please don't hurt us!" That voice. 'Mom?' you peered out to see your mother outside with the women most of which were unconscious but still breathing.

"Don't worry, you won't be hurt." And he knocked your mother unconscious. "Why is he sparing the women?" You wondered out loud.

The demon turned his head to you and smiled. "Missed one"