The "truth" Of Ballister!

As the Director had both Ballister and Nimona by blades, Nimona was unphased but worried for Ballister. The Director called Ambrosious to her office. "Look who I found, Goldenloin." The Director said. Ambrosious looks at Ballister and Nimona and he noticed that they were scared. "Let them go, Director." The Director looked at Ambrosious in the eyes. "Why would I do that? They are the villains." She said in a calm voice. "They don't look like they are the villains here. Look at them. They wouldn't have been so scared, like this, if they were villains. Why make the suffer? She is more worried about Ballister than she is worried about herself. She cares about him. Just let them go. I know what I'm saying." She then tells him to walk with her. "The only reason why I have them by blades is because what if they try to escape. I also need to prove to you that they don't care about anyone. I'm sorry Ambrosious." She then pushes him off the porch. "AMBROSIOUS!" Ballister breaks from the grasp that two knights had him in. He then jumps off the porch to save Ambrosious. Nimona then does the same after Ballister jumps. "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING, BOSS!" Ballister puts out his arm to reach for Ambrosious. Ambrosious then grabs Ballisters hand. They then hug for a minute to keep close to each other. Ambrosious then looks at Ballister and says, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING, BAL!?" Ballister looks at Ambrosious then says, "SAVING YOUR LIFE BECAUSE I LOVE YOU!" Ballister says with truth in his eyes. Ambrosious then kisses him on the lips while crying. Ballister then breaks the kiss. "I shouldn't have belielived that you were the one that killed the queen." Ambrosious said with tears in his eyes. Nimona catches them both at the last second. "NEXT TIME DONT JUMP WITHOUT ME! YOU COULDVE DIED!" Nimona said to Ballister. Just right when they got to the porch, the Director shot an arrow in Ballisters chest. "BALLISTER!" Ambrosious screamed.