Don't Die on Me, Bal!

Nimona catches Ballister before he hits the floor. She puts his head on her lap. Ambrosious looks at Ballister with tears in his eyes. "KNIGHTS! ARREST THE DIRECTOR FOR THE MURDER OF THE QUEEN AND THE ATTEMPTED MURDER OF SIR BALLISTER BOLDHEART!" Ambrosious gave the order. Nimona quickly tells Ambrosious that he needs an hospital. Ambrosious picks Ballister and runs to a car. He then goes passed the speed limit to get to the hospital as fast as he could. They make it to the hospital and a few doctors took Ballister to room. They told Ambrosious that he couldn't get in because they had to perform surgery on his chest because the arrow was very deep in his chest. Ambrosious had to wait in the waitingroom. His face starts to fill with tears. He couldn't imagain a world without the man that he loves. Nimona looks for Ambrosious. "Hey." Nimona gets Ambrosious' attention. They hug it out but Nimona was there to make sure that Ambrosious doesn't over think shit.

       After a few hours, a doctor came out and asked for visitors for Ballister Boldheart. Both Ambrosious and Nimona get up. "He is going to be fine but he will be unconscious for a while. He lost a lot of blood before a got here so will need his rest." The doctor explained to Ambrosious and Nimona. Ambrosious drops to his knees and starts to cry. "How long?" He asked the doctor as he looks up. "Maybe a week or two." The doctor said. Ambrosious starts to scream in pain of the heart. He wouldn't be able to see his love for who knows how long. What if its longer than two weeks? Ambrosious starts to over think.