What is Happening?

What if he dies? Ambrosious continues to over think. Nimona the smacks the back of his head. "Ow! What was that for?" Ambrosious yells at Nimona. "You need to stop over thinking." Nimona says and then grabs his head. "What you need to do is belielive him." Nimona says while letting his head go. Ambrosious then nods by saying that he agrees.

MEANWHILE AT YHE CASTLE

      Todd hates the fact that the Director is behind bars. Todd goes the cell that the Director was held in. "Director! I'm here to continue your plans. What do you need help with?" Todd asks the Director. The Director says, "I want that monster dead. And then kill Ballister and Ambrosious. Is that understood?" Todd looks at her and nods. Todd then looks for Nimona, Ballister, and Ambrosious. He finds Ambrosious and Nimona but no sign of Ballister. He then smiles at the fact that Ballister is still on the hospital bed. But what he didn't know that Nimona was able to know when something doesn't feel right. Nimona then turns her head but see nothings.

Nimonas Thoughts:
Why do I feel like something is wrong? Maybe I shouldn't worry about it too much. I just need to make sure that Boss is going to be okay. But Ambrosious needs someone to comfort him. I need to be here for Ambrosious for Ballister. I can't leave him here alone. I will be here for them.