Chapter 6 // Don't fall down.

Have you ever managed to get lost when everyone agreed to stick in a group? I have! I can barely see anything! All I know is that I'm on the malls second floor and soley relying on the railing so I don't die or something.

Is this what blind people go through?

But not for long because I ended up hearing Moxie screaming down the hall.

"Moxie are you okay?!" Samantha said in a panic, also down the hall.

"I'm doing echolocation!" Moxie shouted back.

2/5 people found? I run over into the direction I heard them shouting at.

"Echolocation doesn't work like that," Eliza corrected.

"Hey guess what I found," Tyler said, flashing a flashlight at everyone, from atop the second floor.

"That's my eye, asshole!" Moxie shouted at Tyler.

Eventually Tyler flashed the flashlight at me, and when he moved it to my left, he looked shocked. Suprised almost.

"What?" I asked.

"Turn to your left," Tyler said, wide-eyed.

"AAAGH!" I screamed. Definitely not the loudest scream I've ever screamed.

Holy shit.

We found Ally, but she was just hanging there.

The rope creaked as if it would break at any second.

Her skin was looked grey, and looked cold and... well... dead...

"Why? What's at Noah's lef-" Samantha asked, quickly stoppimg herself seeing Ally, covering her mouth with her hands.

"I think I'm gonna puke again," Moxie said.

"Don't do it on any of us," Eliza replied, looking as shocked as ever, putting her hand on Moxie's shoulder.

Moxie walks off, supposedly to puke.

Tyler turns off his flashlight and supposedly walks down onto the first floor.

"Yeah, I don't think she really wanted to turn the generator on," He says, turning on his flashlight again, using it as some form of makeshift lantern.

"Well, at least it wasn't the person killing everyone," Samantha said.

"Yeah, I think it makes it a bit better that she atleast died on her own accord," I agreed.

...

"I still miss her though," I continued.

Moxie finally came back, stumbling with each step. Looking as fazed as ever.

"You alright?" Eliza asked, concerned.

"Yeah..." She said.

"How is it you threw up now, but not when Evelyn died?" Tyler asked.

"I don't know, I don't control when I'm gonna puke," Moxie stated.

"Oh," Tyler responded.

"I don't know why we for some reason haven't discussed this yet, but we really need to think about how the killer probably isn't some person creeping around, but probably one of us," Moxie said.

"Who else would be here lurking other than us?" They continued.

"You have a point, but even if the killer is one of us, we have to stick together regardless," Samantha suggested, "The killer can't kill if we stick together,"

"I'm just saying, it would be in our best interest to kill the killer before they kill all of us," Moxie stated

"How can we kill the killer, if we don't know who the killer is?" Tyler said.

"That's why we need to find out who it is, we need to also focusing on finding out who it is," Moxie said, staying stubborn.

"Then who do you think it is..." Tyler responded.