Chapter 68

"Mhm, this is so fucking heaven" I moaned, eating the lasagna dad made just hour ago

After all the crying and dramatics we are sitting in the living room. Me eating and others glaring at each other except Uncle Ila, who is finding the entertainment quite funny.

Dad was this close to murder Zade but he held it back. Maybe because I got my memory back? I dunno. But I'm sure as soon as I leave the room he is gonna strangle the poor kid.

"I bet it is" uncle Ila sassed, rolling his eyes. I chuckled, apparently dad didn't give him enough food on the plate.

Accepted, cause he eats like a truckload. And he already had two boxes of chicken nuggets on the way here.

WITHOUT ME --

Hope those nuggets give him a hard time at night. He forgot to buy some for me.

"We will leave in the morning" dad announced, his eyes solely on me.

"I-" I stopped speaking and swallowed the food before replying to him.

"No, we're not going to London back" I answered, his eyebrows furrowed. Yet.

"You can leave, we have the Raffelle. I will make a deal with Rex soon," Zade replied.

"Nope. We're not making a deal with him yet" I smirk, playing with the food.

"But-"

"We're going to kizhi, in Russia" I finally dropped the bomb.

"What?"

"Why?"

"The fuck?"

I look towards all the men in the room, all having different expressions. But I was determined.

"Do you know about termite?" I asked, putting the dish away and sipping on orange juice. Yes fuckity orange juice.

It reminds me of Xavier and I miss him. I miss all the imbeciles back at home.

"What about it?"

"When I was In dungeon locked, there was a small tree, it wasn't that well fed but it still was growing. One day the termite started leeching on it. It was on one branch only. Someone kept removing it or used a load of pesticides so the tree could grow but nothing helped. Those termites made the tree shallow from the inside in a few days. And one day the tree was removed and burned to ashes."

"What termite has to do with Rex?" Damien grunt, leaning back on the sofa with a bored expression.

"It could have been saved if someone had cut the branch immediately. If you don't want it to burn you then you should cut the problem from root before it eats you shallow" Silas replied, grinning like a devil.

"Exactly" I mirror his grin. I leaned forward, putting my fist under my chin.

"If we want to defeat Rex, we have to destroy the thing which gives him power. If we cut the root, the tree would fall itself." I Shrugged.