The death of madusa

It has been five days since you saved Percy and Grover . And you where excited because today was you birth day .
So you put on a pair of jeans and a black tank top with a green snake on it,a pair of black gloves and walked down the stairs .Then you saw your mother at the table . "Happy birth day (y/n)". Medusa smiled. "Thanks mom"
you smiled back. "I got you a present" . Then Medusa handed you a small blue box with a silver bow . You opened it and inside was a silver ring in the shape of a snake with green pearl . "It's beautiful, mom" . "It's a persethany pearl it can take you where ever you want to go" ."Thanks mom" . "Your welcome (y/n)" . Then you heard someone come in . Sweetie go hide ." But why, I'm not a little kid anymore, I'm 15 years old". "I just don't want anyone to find you ( y/n)". "But why". "Because your all I have so go hide". So you went to go hide in the garden . And you saw Percy , Grover and a girl come into the garden .
"What are they doing here?" You whispered. Then you saw your mother sneaking up behind them . Then after ten minutes you got bored and fell asleep . Twenty minutes later you woke up . Hmmm they must be gone by now you thought .You walked around and you saw a truck crashed into the wall and your mom on the ground. She got up and picked up an i pod . The Percy came up behind her with a sword and sliced her head clean off . You where scarred at the sight, and you started trebling.Tears began to run down your cheeks .You ran towards your mother and picked up her head without looking at it . "Mom I'm so sorry" you said still crying. You turned towards Percy .
"How could you do this after i saved your life?" "What" Percy said looking confused. "Back at camp half blood I was there". "Percy, this is (y/n) she saved you mentor".Grover said. "She did?" . You and Grover nodded. Oh my gods I'm so sorry (y/n), I didn't know. Percy put his hand on your shoulder . You put your arms around Percy and cried.
Percy blushed . Then a girl hoped out of the truck ."Hey guys who is this?" the girl asked . "Annabeth this is (y/n),(y/n) this is Annabeth. "said Grover. "What is she doing here? was medusa after her too?"
"No she was my mother" . Wait so you are the daughter of Medusa?but how come you don't have snakes for hair and why aren't you turning people to stone ? Percy asked ."I'm only a half gorgon, so I can turn people to stone but only with my cursed eye". you pointed at your eye patch . "Why is it called your cured eye?" Asked Percy. Athena cursed my mom and my aunts many years ago because my mom kept boasting about how beautiful she was, so ever since i was born i had to wear an eye patch".and I think it's stupid how Athena Cursed my mom and my aunts, i could have been born beautiful but nope, I had to be born a half gorgon. "Hey I think it's a perfectly good reason for your mother to be cursed", Annabeth sounded like she had a tint of anger in her voice. " And Why do you think it's so great, because its hell or me, I can't go to school, and all of my friends are demons, and do you know who I have dated? I have dated the son of Hades". "Athena is my mom, and your mom doesn't need to go on about how beautiful she thought she was". "Hey! My mom was beautiful until your mom cursed her, then cursed my aunts for no damn reason". Annabeth started to make a move like she was going to hit you. " hey, I will take his patch off, is that what you want, do you want to turn to stone, and stay in my moms garden of sadness"! Grover broke up the fight. "Hey, hey, ladies, calm down, Anabeth, we need to go" "but Grover, we still need the pearl" Percy said. " what pearl?"
We are here looking for a perseffany pearl, We have a map that says two of them are here" Percy said. Hey I have one. You gave your ring to Percy. "Thanks" Percy smiled. "But where's the other one?" Annabeth asked. You looked over at your mothers corpse and saw that she had the same pearl on her bracelet, you took the pearl out of the bracelet and handed it to Percy. " there, we got what we need now we need to go" Grover said. "Wait, where are you going?" We are collecting perseffany pearls so we can use them when we go to the underworld to save my mom" Percy said. "Why is your mom in the underworld?" "She was taken by hades and he won't give her back until i give him this lighting bolt, everybody thinks I stole it". C'mon Percy,we gotta go" Annabeth said while tugging on Percy's jacket. " hey we can't just leave her here, she'll be all alone. "I won't be alone, I have Steve" who's Steve?" Asked Percy. Steve walked into the room and you picked him up. "He's my chicken, I got him when I was four years old" "But he's a chicken" Grover said. C'mon , "come with us" Percy looked at you with a super cute face that made you want to go with him. " fine, but, only if you let me bring Steve". "Fiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnn" Percy said. Hey, we can't bring a chicken" Grover said. "C'mon, this isn't even your truck, who cares if it messes it up" "Fine". So you, Percy, Grover, Annabeth and Steve all get in the truck and start driving away.