Welcome to hell

After four hours you, Percy, Annabeth and Grover and Steve arrived in Hollywood, you guys went up to the holly wood Singh and found a secret passage way, so you walked inside.Inside their was a dark room with skulls and and a boat with a man wearing a grey hood standing in it ."Um excuse me we are here to see Hades"Percy asked ."The living are not welcome here, die and come back""Okay we won't die and come back but hey I have a couple of dead people right here said "Grover .
Grover reached into his pocket and took out a hundred and seventy dollars in cash and handed it to the hooded dude .
When Grover put the money in the mans hand the cash turned into ash.(ha, see what I did there, no? Okay)
"What that's a hundred and seventy dollars " Grover fell to his knee's.you reached into your pocket and took out six gold coins and gave it to the man ."Climb" , you all climbed into the beat and the hooded man began rowing the boat.
As the boat was moving you started going through the underworld, flames everywhere in sight, souls screaming.
After about ten minutes you arrived at hades castle, the boat stopped at the front of it."This is as far as i go".you and the others, (including Steve) walked into the castle then three huge dogs started barking and growling, Percy took out his sword.
Then a woman with brown hair, tan skin and a black dress walked in."What are those" you asked. "Hell hounds"the woman answered. "Well maybe you should feed them"Grover said .Then a voice came from another room ." Perseffany come here now "! Or what what ?will you do I'm already in hell" ! perseffany yelled . "This way" . Perseffany led you and the others to the living room and you saw hades sitting on the couch ."Ah nephew welcome to the underworld" said hades."Where's my mom"Percy asked."I'll hand her over right away after you give me the lightning bolt"."I don't have it""Then tell me why did you come here"."Well I thought that if i told you the truth you would let my mother go" ."Percy Jackson give me the lightning bolt or say goodby to your mother".hades took out a ball of gold and smashed it onto the floor, the dust from the ball gathered up and turned into a woman. "Mom"Percy ran to his mom. Percy dropped his sword and his shield .Hades walked over to Percy's shield and saw a lightning bolt in his shield, he picked it up."Liar"! Hades yelled ."What I didn't know that was in their thats not even my shield"."That's Luke's shield he put the lightning bolt in their and used us" said Annabeth.Perseffany feed them to the souls said hades, and we'll eat the chicken for dinner". "No not Steve" you held Steve to your chest.
Then souls appeared in the fire place and the hell hounds started walking towards you as started growling."Now I am going to be king of the gods".Then perseffany grabbed hades face and kissed him.Then she took the lightning bolt out of hades hand and struck it at him, he went flying across the room and smashed against the wall .perseffany closed the fire place and the hell hounds left."Why did you do that" you asked. "Because he's cruel and abusive here take the bolt and your mother " perseffany handed the bolt to Percy ."Thank you" Percy said." Percy reached into his pocket and took out all four pearls"
"Oh only four their are five of you one of you will have to stay"."I'll stay because I'm the protector" said Grover.
"We will find away to get you back "Percy said.Then Percy handed everyone a pearl.To Olympus said Percy.Then everyone stepped on their pearls and crushed them.