Lotus cosino

About an hour after you left the motel percy woke up. "Rise and shine princess" you smiled at percy. As you where driving Percy looked at the map and red out the words the lotus casino in Vegas .About 8 hours later you, Percy, Grover and Annabeth arrived in Las Vegas Nevada .Then half an hour later you arrived at the lotus casino, you got out of the truck and walked into the casino .When you got inside the casino you where amazed it was part casino,part arcade and part amusement park,You gasped in amazement ."Oh my gosh"you said .Then four waitresses wearing green and black cocktail dresses walked up to you and your friends with lotus flowers on trays . ( hey, did you guys know that in the Percy Jackson movie they used Oreos with icing as the lotus flowers) "Would you like to try a lotus flower it's our signature dish, their so good" the waitresses smiled as you and your friends each took a lotus flower. "Thank you", you looked at your lotus flower.
So you and the others each took a bite out of your lotus flowers."Mm this is really good "said Annabeth ."Yeah" said Percy .
Then you and the others started acting like you where on drugs .( they drugged the cookies) Percy giggled and grinned like an idiot ."Wait a minuet we are on a sensitive mission right now aren't we doing something ?"You and the others laughed again .
"I totally forgot what I was gonna say".percy grinned."I think I know why we're here" said Annabeth ."Why are we here"you Asked."To have fun""Yeah lets stay here let's never leave" said Percy happily .You and the others agreed .During the days that seemed like hours you and your friends ate lotus flowers, gambling, dancing and drinking, and playing games.
Then you saw Percy walking around and and rejecting lotus flower that where offered to him .
As soon as you where about you take a bite out of your lotus flower you felt a sharp pain piercing in your cursed eye .
You dropped your lotus flower on the ground you didn't even bother to get another one so you followed Percy to see where he was going .You ran up to Percy ."Are you okay ,Percy". "(Y/n) something's not right i just talked to this guy and he said French connection was is the best movie of the year but that movie was made in 1971".
"I do t think something's wrong too like a minute ago i felt a pain in my eye it's like i can sense danger or something "
Then Percy looked over at that thing where they put a ball in this ring with numbers on it i don't know what the hell those things are call well any way Percy saw a perseffany pearl . "Com on lets get Annabeth and Grover" said Percy .
You followed Percy to the dance floor where Annabeth was, you saw her dancing and Percy pulled her away and made her drop her lotus flower on the floor ." Annabeth, we need to leave now" said Percy . "Com on we where having so much fun"she said . Then you and Annabeth followed Percy to the couch where Grover was and you saw him sitting their with four other girls . "Grover we need to go" Percy said . "Come on Percy this is bad timing were going to the Chappell and getting marred"said Grover . And the four girls held up their rings . "Aw how romantic "said Annabeth . "Yeah it's romantic to g to a freaking chapel, and merry a random person". You crossed your arms. you take a glass of water and tossed it at Grover trying to get him to wake up ."Wake up ! we need to leave now" said Percy . Grover finally woke up and you all saw the security guards walking towards you . So you and the others ran to the exit .The others ran too but you all fought back, you took off your eye patch and turned all of the security guards to stone. Percy jumped onto a table and grabbed the perseffany pearl and you all got into a car on display and got into it.Grover took the wheel and stared looking for the Keyes, when he found them he drove out the doors .Then you looked at a sign that said may 23th That's weird today's today's the 19th you said .
"No it's the twenty third we where in their for five days, that was the lair of the lotus eaters they been getting people in their traps since ancient times" said Annabeth ."That means we only have until tomorrow "said Percy ."So where's our next stop" ? You asked ."Percy took out the map and their next destination was Hollywood"."Hey Grover do you think you can stay awake for four hours" ? Percy asked ."Yeah sure".