AU Explanation + Extra Info

(‼️THIS IS FOR THE PEOPLE WHO DIDN'T READ THE DESCRIPTION‼️)

In this AU, Hua Cheng and Wei Wuxian are brothers. Wei Wuxian and the Wens had lived in the Burial Mounds like originally, but one day, Wei Wuxian went out to the market, and someone killed him. When he died, he went to Ghost City and met his brother for the first time in years. Hua Cheng and Xie Lian believes that he deserved a second chance, so they resurrected him so he can continue his life. Wei Wuxian then had the idea of making his own sect in Yiling. With the Wen's, Hua Cheng, Xie Lian, and other Heavenly Official's and ghosts, he managed to make his own sect. The cultivation world has no clue that Wei Wuxian is the sect leader of this new sect. All they know, is that the sect came out of no where, and already has a few members.

(MORE INFO, PLEASE READ)

The only one who knows, is Lan Wangji. Lan Wangji visits often, as he and Wei Wuxian are together. A-Yuan sees him as a father figure and has learned how to play the Guqin and learned how to use a sword from Lan Wangji. Wen Qing taught A-Yuan medicine.

The sects colors are black and red, the main family (Wei Wuxian, A-Yuan, Wen Qing, and Wen Ning) wear masks to hide their identity, most members of the sect are farmers and doctors, but as more and more people join, the sect becomes well known for their farming skills, medical skills, and cultivation skills. (They learn cultivation from Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian)

Everyone in the sect is kind and they're aren't many conflicts between the citizens. If someone is to be kicked out of their sect and is in need of shelter and a home, they will gladly welcome them with open arms (hint for someone joining later on 👀)

Xie Lian and Hua Cheng is well known around the sect, and the sect members are glad to see them whenever they visit.