#3 FORMER PRESIDENT

Hey guys I hope y'all doing well. Enjoy and don't forget to vote and comment

Winter is nice ❄.....................................

Somewhere near some college

It was a gorgeous morning filled with joy and hope, these days are really everyone's favorite days. The sun is shining and the wind is blowing calmly. The birds are chirping their happy songs as the sound of kids having little discussions arose in the atmosphere. The college students were chit chatting, laughing and making jokes. After that they get separated for their paths to their homes. On the way to home, a all alone college student gets a message.

'Congratulations! You have been selected as this year's hunting target. Be ready, we will come and pick you up. ☺🔪! '

1min later

'I see you😈' (granny vibes 😂)

After that panick arose in the veins of that student. He frantically started to look around. When he thought he was safe and this was just a prank. Someone from behind hitted him hardly on the back of his neck, knocking him out.

Time skip to seven deadly sins meeting

"Oh come shoto, let's go and hunt him, let's the hunting session begin" A guy with golden brown hair which was layed back, golden eyes just like hawks. He whined because he was eager to hunt that student and get the prize.

"Not now, let's first call deku" A guy with left hair red and left eye teal, right hair white and right eye grey. "Todoroki you know he never comes" Said a guy with black curly hair and brown eyes. "Yeah leave that guy alone, noo we have to wait for atleast try" This was who have spilt personality.

"It's no use, I called him and he said no" This guy is the one who absolutely need a chapstick Or lip balm. He had blue long hair and red eyes. "Yeah let's do it already, or else I am gonna kill you all out of boredom" Dabi, a guy with black spiky  hair and and teal eyes.

"All right let the hunt begin" With that they went outside to hunt. The rules were simple.

You will run half naked, throughout estate forest, you can go anywhere. If within 3hrs you are not caught or you reach the main gate then you are free. But if you are caught then for that night you have to be a slave to the one who shoot you and have to do anything asked by the master. If you complain, you or your dear ones would be in real danger, life threating.

Time skip bought you by bakubottom

*Huff *huff *pant*pant* the guy that was kidnapped was running constantly. The forest that estate is really big. Poor lad had given up hope on finding the main gate so he kept running. The footsteps behind him were increasing meaning they were close.

He accidentally stumbled upon the big tree root and fell. Before he could stand up he was shot in the leg. He screamed in agony and in pain. The one who shot him was dabi. Now this guy was dabi's slave for whole night. Pray for this lad, that God have mercy on him because the one who won him was sex addict.

Meanwhile with katsuki

3rd person pov

'Ok so now I have to reach the library on time Or else I will miss that guy'.

Katsuki was running on full speed to his college's library. He was going there to meet someone important and convence them to let him join the secret society. And how did he know that they wre a member of seven deadly sins. Well let's go back to yesterday's talk with kirishima

Flashback

"Oi shitty hair, you better have good info stored in for me"
"Yeah bakubro, you would like this, so let's get to the point. You know izuku midoriya, sero's senior majoring in anatomical pathology. Well I heard he was the former president of the secret society you have been searching for"
"Are you sure, this bastard is really a member, where did you get the info from anyway"
"Yes I am sure and I got the info straight from his classmate who is good friends with sero. He told me that he overhead that guys talk with someone."
"For once that soya sauce face was useful. Thanks shitty hair. "
"Oh and one more thing, he always goes to  our college library 12 noon and leaves at 2 o clock sharp, so this would be a good plan, if you want to meet him"
"Now that's thing I wanted to hear, see ya later"

Back to present

Katsuki reached the library at 1:15 pm. Then he started to search for the guy. 'What does he looks like, that shitty hair told me right ummm' he thought .he turned around and saw, a guy with pathalo green curly hair, emerald green round big eyes with little sharp edge, freckles littered on his nose and cheeks, skin a bit pale. He sitting calmly, reading his book, sipping his tea and minding his own business.

'That's the guy all right,his parents both rich who own the software company ironclan, top 5 in whole japan,bitch i will make sure you regret hurting my sister'. katsuki grinned while going towards izuku. "Hey is this seat taken" Izuku looked up and nodded his head no. They calmly sat, there was quite between them. When izuku got up to put his book back to it's shelf and returned, katsuki was not there.

Katsuki came out 'ok the plan: switch phones was successful' with that he went home.

Time skip

Izuku came home, washed up and sat on the couch. He opened the phone, looking at it with no emotion because he was pretty sure the exchange was intentional. So just to get his phone back he called katsuki with his other phone because katsuki's phone was unlocked, no password.

After few minutes later, those two met again near library. They exchanged their phones. Izuku was going back to his car when katsuki yelled at him to stop.

"Umm this phone was really important . So I want to show my gratitude with a dinner. I will pay so please will accept my offer. " Katsuki said while thinking that sounded pretty desperate.

"Isn't it weird for a man to take out a man for dinner" Izuku said ." I just wanted to show you how thankful I am, I am open to any other suggestions you say" Izuku thought for a second . "Come with me" With little to no emotion in his eyes izuku went to car. 'Damn this guy is fucking Emotionless and perceptive. This is not gonna be easy and it pisses me off' with that those two got in the car.

Time skip in the restaurant

"What should we do next" "It's your wish" "Then shall we go to a movie or amusement park or a long drive" Izuku smiled a bit. 'The fuck is this guy thinking, we are not on date' katsuki cringed internally. "I am soory but I didn't understand what do you mean" .

"Well is this not a guy does to hit on a girl, make a coincidence, go on a date, hope sparks to fly but it's all just waste of time so what I am saying that is skip the formalities,if you have something to tell and please tell. And~ don't tell that you left the phone there accidentally,it was easy for me to figure it out. By the way you are a cutie"

'Fucking damn it. This guy is smart. Well I wouldn't accept anything less from one of the college's topper and the secret society's former president'

................................S.....................................

Hey lovelies
I hope you enjoy the chapter. These would be a bit ooc. I will also update the 'dead before death' book on Friday night. Don't forget to vote and comment and follow , it's gives your author confidence to write more PLUS ULTRA chapters.
GO BEYOND PLUS ULTRA ✨💥🥦

Your author
Spade queen kazumi

Words:1350