#16 BEG ME FOR MERCY

𝙷𝚎𝚢𝚘 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜, 𝚜𝚘 𝚒 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚓𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚣𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚢 𝚖𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚞𝚙 𝚜𝚕𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚍𝚞𝚕𝚎 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚜𝚘 𝚒 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚋𝚘𝚝𝚑 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚔𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢. 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚒 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚜 1𝚊 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔 𝚘𝚞𝚝, 𝚋𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚘𝚛 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 404 𝚜𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚛 𝚌𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚐𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙱𝙰𝙺𝚄𝙶𝙾𝚄, 𝙼𝚈 𝙱𝙰𝙱𝙴 𝙸𝚂 𝙵𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙺𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙰𝙻𝙸𝚅𝙴,𝙼𝙰𝙺𝙴𝚂 𝙰 𝙳𝚁𝙰𝙼𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙲 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙴𝙱𝙰𝙲𝙺 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝚂𝙰𝚅𝙴𝚂 𝙰𝙻𝙻 𝙼𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃. 𝙸 𝙰𝙼 𝚂𝙾 𝙷𝙰𝙿𝙿𝚈 𝚃𝙷𝙰𝚃 𝙸 𝙲𝙰𝙽 𝙳𝙸𝙴 𝚈𝙵𝙷𝙵𝙹𝙶𝙷𝙵𝙷𝙵𝙶𝙴𝙳𝚈𝙶𝙳. 𝙰𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎, 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚏𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠. 𝙱𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚎 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚘 𝚙𝚕𝚣 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎.

𝚆𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚜 𝚗𝚒𝚌𝚎❄.........................................

Bakugou pov

Huh what did he say? Real partners but why now. And why do we have to be real partners?

Narrator pov

"BUT WE ARE NOT REAL PARTNERS, THIS IS JUST A ACT WE ARE PUTTING ON" Katsuki yells nervously.  Izuku just chuckles and looks at katsuki " Well that might be case for you but i have no benefit from it. Can't understand what are you really getting at?" Katsuki turns his head and murmurs "it's none of his business"

Well izuku was now getting serious. He stepped closer and KABEDON katsuki. "What I am saying is let's start with simple things like kiss" Katsuki by now was blushing (I mean who wouldn't get red while getting kabedon by a cutie hottie mixer) "why do I have to kiss?" But Pomeranian still had energy to yell at him. "Are you shy? You know we already went past then that remember! " "Well I had no option, I didn't do it because I wanted to"

Izuku then looks Unamused and backs up a little "hmm...... You certainly had different attitude from earlier" "What? " "*chuckle* remember you were practically begging me with your entire body" Then katsuki the flashback of his pathetic self begging him, he blushes hard at that

'Now katsuki was on the edge he just grabbed izuku from the shoulder, pulled him down, his legs coiled around izuku's waist. It was like his body was screaming for "please enough with the hand, just do something ".'

" THAT WAS BECAUSE OF THE DRUG YOU ASS, FUCK YOU WOULD HAVE DONE THE SAME" poor katsuki having panic right after he woke up, spare him. But the panic wasn't because he remember something embarrassing, I mean half of it is and the other half is because of what he thought 'I know it was because of the drug but how can I ask that bastard to do that to me!? I must be gone crazy and off to the crazy land! what's worse and embarrassing! is that I was disappointed he didn't do anything more then his hand. THE FUCK IS HAPPENING WITH ME? " (Babe it starts with L and ends with E)