#4 DEAL WITH THE DEVIL

Bakubabe actually looks good in catnoir costume, I mean the hair and all. Any enjoy the story and vote 🗳️.

Winter is nice ❄.....................................

3rd pov

Katsuki was astonished by izuku's statement. They both stared at each other. The silence could be cut by a katana and the atmosphere there was kinda becoming awkward. Someone had to break it. Well katsuki took the initiative to it.

"Huh looks like you figured it out huh then I will spill the beans for you. " Katsuki said with a dull tone along with a scoff. He then crossed his arms and leaned back at the chair. Izuku did the same but lean forward and rest his head on the back of his hands, fingers crossed.

"Look I heard from someone that you are  the member of secret society, seven deadly sins. Is it true" Izuku nodded yes,then katsuki continued "The thing is that i want to get in and i need your *inhales and exhales sharply* help . So can u help me". Izuku said nothing but averted his eyes. The silence falls on them again.

'The fuck is happening here, why is he not saying anything, is he gonna help me Or not, are there some conditions, why is he staring like that, bastard say something' (childhood friends share same braincells and habits, prove me wrong).

Katsuki couldn't take it. "Are you gonna say something" Izuku leaned back in his chair "something" With a small smirk and Mischievous look in his izuku said which of course made katsuki go wide eyed. 'Damn his smirk is kinda.....nice.stop we are here for my sis not this guy.' " Okay stop it I am asking for you to help me. If you can't give and then I am gonna leave" With that katsuki got up only for izuku to hold his hand tell him to sit down and not get angry, which of course angered the angry bird that was already anger. Nevertheless he sat down.

"Ok first tell me why do u want to get in the secret society" Izuku relaxed in his chair so did katsuki. 'Should I tell him, hmm no it's none of his fucking business'

" It's none of your fucking business " "That's rude to say to someone you are asking help"
"Fuck off"
"Ok the matters seems a bit personal so i won't dig in anymore, but it would have been helpful if you just told"
"It's personal, can't you understand" "Ouch ok then let's move to next question"
"The fuck you are asking me, it should be other way around"
"It's the last question"
"Fine, throw at me" Katsuki huffed
"How much you know about the seven deadly sins? "
"Not much, there are 7 members including you and all are from families which are rich, now my turn"
"Ok ask me"
"How can i get in"
"Well you if you were a rich brat then it would have been easy but you are not"
"Then what should I do, is there any other way I can get in"
"Let's see hmmm, how about you become my partner"
"....... THE FUCK"
"hey let me finish it, if you pretend to be my partner I can get you in. The rules that of course I made are that if you are the partner of any of the member and you can get in the secret society. How is that"
"What kind of shitty rule is that, we're you drunk we you were making the rules"
"Hey, you wanna get in or not"
"....... Ugh hmmmm huh sighs FIINNNEE it's a deal then"
"It's a deal but I have to ask you again are you seriously wanna join the secret society"

Katsuki then remembers the hanging dead body of his sister from ceiling, those eyes which held happiness should nothing but black, her ghostly pale skin turning slightly blue, no smile, no light only darkness. He also remembers his promise that he will avenge her. 'I said I am gonna avenge her, I am not gonna turn back now'

With determination and the fierce fire for revenge in his eyes he looked at izuku abd said "yes I want to be the member and I will do anything for it" Izuku was a bit amazed by the determination. 'So much determination just for who. Of wait it's for her isn't it. For your sister himiko Bakugou huh.' .

"Fine then, I will introduce you to them but be careful the loyalty test can be harmful or embarrassing or down right dirty are you ready for that" Izuku asked again, testing would this threat would shackle the blonde's confidence, well he was wrong because katsuki said yes with the same determination.

Now all is said and done, those two order something and ate in silence. Izuku sighed which caught katsuki's attention. "What's wrong" Katsuki asked out of genuine concern for the green head sitting in  front of him. Izuku looked up at him and said " Huh look who is asking, the one who got my hopes high just to shatter by using. I was hoping this would be a good date. " Katsuki slightly blush at the mention of it. "Well it was your fault for getting the wrong message" "But you gave a wrong message, you said you would show gratitude but used me to get information" "Why are we even having this conversation" 'So i can use you' "so i can know what type of person you are and by the looks of it you are quite short tempered,by the ever dated a man" Izuku asked and katsuki nodded his head no "it's gonna be bothersome, hey wanna kiss me so u won't be more used to it when I introduce you to them" Izuku asked "fine" and after saying that katsuki got up,went to izuku and softly kissed  izuku which awoke something rare in him. They left after paying the bill.

In the car the radio was playing, it was silent again but it was kinda peaceful. Katsuki's house came so they stopped but before he could get out izuku pulled him back and locked their lips in a hungry kiss. Katsuki tried to pull away but izuku's grip on him was strong and the deeper and longer the kiss got the much he went little dizzy like as if his life energy was being snatched away and the lack of oxygen was getting him. And when izuku bit his lips with his fangs, katsuki realized he made a deal with the devil.

............................... S................................

Hey lovelies
I hope you like the chapter. Don't forget to vote, comment and follow

Your author
Spade queen kazumi
Words:1113