S1:C6 Parcel 9

There are only three kinds of relationships in the animal kingdom. The first is commercialism. One example...fish finding hiding spots in coral reefs. Fish profit, but life for the coral doesn't change. Then, there's mutualism...a relationship where both animals benefit from each other. The tricky thing about animals is you don't always know what kind of relationship you're in. Which brings me to relationship number three. The parasitic.

----

It was the next day and everyone met up in Kiara's parents restaurant 'The Wreck' while John B explained what had happened about him staying at the Cameron's household. Nate was sat next to his brother while John B and Pope were sat together while Kiara was in the middle of working her shift, "I'm sorry. You're staying where?" She passed by John B who glanced at her.

"Tannyhill." John B told her.

"So you're living with Sarah Cameron." Kiara said as she continued to work.

"Okay, look, the only reason I'm living there is because her dad bailed me out, alright? And it's way better than foster care, which, by the way, is where I was about to go if Ward didn't--" John B explained before he got cut off.

"Hey, so do you have a membership to the clubs now?" Pope asked him.

While Kiara was handing Nate the drink he ordered. "Thanks, Kie," He gave her a smile which she had returned.

"I don't know, Pope." John B sighed as he answered the Heyward boy.

"What about those little golf carts they drive around? Did you get one of them?" JJ asked as he took a sip of his drink.

"Does it come with a sweater-vest or do you have to buy one on your own?" Nate also asked.

"Look, you promised. You said you weren't with her." Kiara said to John B, looking at him as he shrugged and glanced away from the girl.

"Bro, just own it. She got you." Nate said as he saw him looked away.

Kiara was holding the back of Nate's chair, as she spoke up again, "Look, if you wanna hang out with her, that's fine. But I'm letting you know that I'm not doing anything with Sarah." She told John B.

"Do you guys see her here?" John B glanced around at his best friends. "No, right. Okay. A little focus would be fantastic. We've got the map, right?" He then said, as he looked up at Nate and JJ.

"Well, it's all out of whack 'cause the guy was ganja'd when he drew it." JJ said as he looked at the map in front of his brother and Pope.

"It's 'cause the coast had changed," Nate and Kiara say simultaneously as they looked up at JJ who smiled at them both, but more to his brother.

"So we just have to look for landmarks that haven't changed." Pope said to them.

"What about the old forts?" John B questioned.

"Battery Jasper." Nate replied as he looked down at the map then back up at his friends and brother.

-----

They get to the Battery Jasper, Pope took out the map as they looked out at the view. "We're at Battery, right here. So, if this is parcel nine, then it's somewhere northeast of here." Pope pointed out.

"So, it'll be somewhere over there," Nate pointed out as JJ and Kiara looked over where he was pointing.

Pope nodded at his best friend. "Right,"

"Over there? Guys, that's not Tannyhill, that's a subdivision." JJ said as he looked over at them.

"Tannyhill Plantation use to be the entire island. It got sold into smaller pieces over time." John B explained.