The Alpha and the Green Day Fan

Chapter One

Arie

Tonight was the night! The night I finally get to go to a Green Day concert, then afterwards, I get to go backstage!!! I get to finally talk to probably the love of my life (On Green Day terms.) My best friend in the whole world is coming along with me, my best friend Harley. In her mind, Tre rules the planet, and she rules along side him. Me on the other hand, I believe that Billie Joe is the one that should be the true leader and Jesus of Suburbia, but, that's just me. Well, anyhoo, I need to go on with my lilfe and go pack for the long trip to St. Louis.

"I love you Mom, I'll be back around one. See ya later." I left my mother with a hug and kiss.

"Have fun dear!" Thankfully my mother shares in my fan girl personality and she agreed to let me go.

I got in my car and drove to Harley's house, where she was having a hard time getting out of her house because of her mom going over the rules of going to a concert, since shes been through so many teenagers going to other concerts.

"I know Mom, please let me go, Arie is going to be here any minute!" Harley said just as I pulled into the driveway.

She pulled from her mothers grasp, grabbed her stuff, and ran to my car as fast as she could get away from her mother.

"Thank God you came. I didn't think I would have been able to get out of there alive if you hadn't shown up. She's so over protective when it comes to going places where she knows there will be drinking, drugs, and smoking." She said, putting her stuff in the trunk and got into the passenger seat.

"Well, I'm excited that we finally get to go see the love of our lives tonight." I said, pulling out of the driveway and coasting down the highway. We jammed out to our favorite Green Day songs, I sang and Harley played air drums.

She turned the music down, "What if when we meet the band, they are just jerks and assholes that care nothing about their fans? What if they just think that they are just starstruck babies that obsess over two guys and a Tre, that they can't have?" She said.

I looked at her, "I have no idea, then our dreams are crushed and I will have to burn all of my Green Day CD's." I really hope that they aren't crazy assholes that don't give a damn about their fans. That would totally and utterly suck.

"Yeah, that would hurt like a bitch." She looked down sadly.

She turned the music back up and then we just rode in silence the way up there.

**At the Concert**

We got our seats, which were amazing! They were front row seats, where they could sweat on us, I know that it sounds gross, but just think of it, your favorite band, up there in front of you, sweating on you, its amazing.

The concert started, and I almost fainted when Billie came out of stage. He looked over the crowd, as if looking for something, and spoke into the microphone with his raspy voice, "I sense something Mike." He told Mike.

Mike stepped up to the mic, "Whats that Billie?"

"I sense her." He said.

What did he mean?

~*~Billies P.O.V~*~

My wolf was restless. He was on the prowl. He knows that she is here, but, who is she? Where is she? I could sense that she was very near, so near, that, I could hear her heartbeat, it was very excited. Great, I am her favorite in the band. Just like other fangirls. I can tell I'm her favorite because I can hear only parts of her thoughts.

I look down and see a beautiful girl in the front row, looking at me dreamily, around her neck was a backstage pass and VIP section pass. She must have worked hard for them, they're seriously expensive. I'm going to let her come up on stage with me, maybe let her sing a few lyrics. Only if she wants to.