Amriel Emlen (MarinaNovkov6)

Warning(s): Mentions of murder, stalking, obsessive behavior, mental illnesses, mental breakdown, and death.

Fandom: An original universe.

This universe contains two planets for mythical creatures–Eleira and Aleris. Each is then divided into a couple of kingdoms. My OC is from the planet of Eleira, kingdom of Clembridge (one of vampires' kingdoms). This planet is inhabited by five species: Vampires, demons, ghosts and spirits, mermaids and sirens, and werewolves (and other animal-like creatures). The other, "sixth" species are humans, who came to this planet over some time. The interesting aspect of this planet is that it has a specific style-a mix between the 19th century (like still using carriages), and the 21st century (like still having mobile phones). The planet is divided into various kingdoms for each species (except for humans). On the first half of it, there are kingdoms with queens and kings, and an Academy for every creature (including humans), on the other half, there are kingdoms for Gods and Goddesses, churches, and special church-schools, that are divided into a church-school for future monarchs (kings and queens, Gods and Goddesses), and a church-school for every other human\creature.

RELIGION

Inhabitants of Eleira need to serve the God\Goddess of their species.

GOD\GODDESS INFORMATION

Most of the time, Gods and Goddesses stay inside of their castles, and rarely make public appearances. They only make them if (and this is also what duties they have to complete daily): They have to speak with the kings and queens about any problems, or if there is a new-comer—it is Gods' and Goddesses' job to decide, whether or not the new-comer can stay, or solve a very serious problem, that the kings and queens can't solve. When paying a personal visit to churches, to check if everyone stayed faithful to them. When making important announcements (about wars, or about any other sort of big problems). When a special event occurs (such as a wedding or a fighting tournament). Other than in these cases, Gods and Goddesses don't leave their castles.

VAMPIRES

Kingdoms: Clembridge, Kialing.

King and queen: Itachi Hasegawa, Cecilia Gray Hasegawa.

Princes: Naoki Hasegawa and Devill Hasegawa (twin-brothers), however, as of now, Naoki doesn't want to take the throne, and Devill is on Earth.

God: Amriel Emlen.

-The vampires are divided into two types: normal vampires (half-bloods, and others), and Draculas.

-Normal vampire's eyes don't glow red. Dracula's eyes do, specifically when they have their "thirst insight".

-Normal vampires can go on without blood for a very long time, Draculas, however, can't. Their downside is that if they grow thirsty for blood, they'll develop a "thirst insight"-a state, in which a Dracula is, if he's\she's thirsty for blood, and their thirst goes far beyond their limits, where they can't hold back anymore. If Draculas won't get the blood in time, they won't die because of it, however, they will "suffer" in the "thirst insight" for a long time, until someone offers them blood. If that happens, Draculas turn into unstoppable blood-sucking "monsters", to put it bluntly-but, of course, it depends, for how long the Dracula lasted without blood. They will drink the person's blood until they've fully quenched their thirst. "Thirst insight" happens not too often, but not too rarely either. It really depends on the Dracula, if he's\she's able to hold back his\her thirst, or not. However, it happens to Draculas approximately 1-2 times every half of a year.

-Draculas don't really get educated on how to fight with their "thirst insight"—the church-schools believe, that they should learn to deal with it on their own, "as a Dracula should do", and because they are convinced that a proper Dracula should be educated on this topic by their parents, not by the church-schools.