Part 2 : The Nightmare Below.. : A Backroom Horror Story.

As Sarah tried to process the nightmare, she felt a sudden chill run down her spine. The air around her grew colder, and she heard a faint, unsettling sound. It sounded like the sound of someone breathing, but something was off. The sound was coming from the darkness, just out of view.

Sarah cautiously rose from her bed, her heart racing as she crept towards the sound. She stumbled and nearly fell, but managed to catch herself before making too much noise.

Finally, she reached the dark corner where the sound was coming from. What she saw there, she could barely comprehend. It was a figure, just like the one from the nightmare. It was tall and looming, with long, spindly arms and an unseen face. Sarah froze in terror, watching as the figure turned to face her.

It reached out towards her, the air growing colder by the second. Sarah wanted to scream, but she couldn't. She couldn't move, couldn't breathe. She was paralyzed with fear, trapped in the arms of this thing.

Suddenly, there was a flash of light, and the figure disappeared. Sarah fell to the ground, gasping for air and trying to catch her breath. Her heart was racing, her mind a blur. She didn't know what was happening, what this thing was, or where it had come from.

She tried to shake off the nightmare, tell herself it was just a dream. But as she looked up at her reflection in the mirror, she saw something that made her blood run cold. There, in her reflection, was the same figure she had seen in the nightmare, with its long arms and unseen face.

Sarah screamed, a sound of pure terror and horror, and then...

She woke up, back in her bed, it was only a dream. Or was it?