Part 3: The Nightmare Below.. : A Backroom Horror Story.

Sarah sat up in bed, her heart still racing from the nightmare. She felt cold, even though the room was warm. The sound of her own breathing was the only thing she could hear as she tried to shake off the feeling of terror that still hung heavy over her body.

She reached over to the light switch and turned on the light, trying to convince herself that it was just a nightmare. She told herself that it couldn't possibly be real, that nothing that twisted and terrifying could possibly exist in the real world.

But as she looked around the room, she noticed something that made her blood run cold. There, in the corner of the room, was a faint flickering of light. It was barely noticeable, but it was there. And it was coming from the spot where she had seen the figure in her nightmare.

Sarah's heart sank. The nightmare was real, and it was still here with her. She tried to scream, but nothing came out. She tried to move, but her body felt frozen, like ice.

And then, suddenly, there was a figure, looming over her, its long arms reaching out towards her. Sarah closed her eyes, waiting for the end, but it never came.

Instead, Sarah woke up, back in her bed, with her heart still racing. She breathed a sigh of relief, telling herself that it was just another nightmare, that it couldn't possibly be real. But deep down, she knew that it was, that there was something out there, watching her, waiting to strike.