chapter II- New face

Continuing from the last chapter it's still Liam's pov

As she stretched her hand out to me I could feely tail wagging a little.
"Liam" I just scoff out and SWAT her hand away.
Seeing the look of annoyance on her face made my tail stop wagging almost as fast as possible.

"Fine be a dick" she said under her breath but I feel blush creep on my face what a bad ass.

Y/n's pov

"Fine be a dick" I scoff under my breath just loud enough so he heard it I could hear the thumping of his tail stop really fast. But I just plopped on there couch. Just as soon as my ass hit the couch blitzø slammed open the door. "I'm going to need y/n to come with me". I just rolled my eyes and let out a low growl.  As soon as I got up something touched my tail and I whipped around and growled Baring my teeth.

Like this children

(BACK TO THE STORY)

"Chill your tits" Liam said.  "O.. Oh sorry" I said and blushed looking away.

And with that blitzø started to chuckle and drag me away by my tail which made me snap at him. "Easy tiger" he said and I growled at him " THE ONLY PERSON WHO CAN GRAB MY TAIL IS LIAM" I shouted out loud and everyone looked. At me and I just ran out of there as fast as I could. even with Liam running after me I only stopped to a man grabbing my left arm. " H.. Hey let me go" I say trying to kick him. But as soon as he opened his Mouth. Liam came out of nowhere and grabbed him growling  lots.

SO SORRY IT'S SHORT CHILDREN BUT I NEED SLEEP AND WILL POST A PART 2 TO THIS CHAPTER LATER TODAY ILY GUYS HAVE A GOOD DAY/ NIGHT!!! 💗💗💗💗💗