1

months later and i still feel for you... months later and i still haven't lost hope of an "us" maybe it's pathetic, or as some would say desperate. i don't think it's love i don't feel like i love you. i don't feel like i want you. i don't feel like i need you. but somehow i feel all of those things. i'm confused, lost even. i don't know who i am, they say you could never lose yourself over a person and that maybe right. but i have lost myself because of a person and that person is you. i wish i didn't feel how i felt about you because it doesn't do my any good. just all bad. you put me down, treat me bad. all for what i won't ever understand. maybe it's me maybe it's i who's the problem maybe it's me who hasn't been able to let go of that "us" thought in the back of my mind because of all the memories. i know i should let go but i can't. it's something in me telling me i just can't. i don't want to leave or lose you, but i need to. i have to. i know i should leave you but i don't wanna lose you. i care entirely too much. it's hard when it comes down to you. i hate that i don't hate you. after it all i should hate you. i should hate what you did and how you did it. i should hate how you don't care. i should hate you. but instead i hate myself. i am broken. all because of you, i am broken. and you have broke me.