𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

"so when are you and kyler going out?" sabs asked sam.

the two girls were at sam's pool after school that day.

"i don't know. he hasn't really asked me to go anywhere yet. i mean, he wants to go with me to the halloween dance, but i'm already going with you, yas and moon as lakers cheerleaders." sam answered.

sabs let out a laugh and shook her head. "yeah, i'm not doing that."

"oh come on, you have to. it'll be fun. besides, what were you gonna go as anyway?" sam raised an eyebrow.

she shrugged. "i was gonna go as teletubby as a joke, but..."

"you're so weird." sam shook her head.

"i know." sabs sighed. "but fine, i'll go as lakers cheerleaders with you guys."

sam clapped. "yay."

sabs chuckled.

"anyway, i don't think you should go to the dance with kyler anyway. he's such a skeeze."

"you said that insult already." sam reminded.

"i know."

sam stared at her.

"okay, fine, he's like a cockroach. ugly and gross." sabs cringed.

"roaches are attracted to dirt and grime. are you calling me dirty and grimy?" sam raised her eyebrows.

"maybe." sabs smirked.

"you're calling me dirty! i can't believe it, you're so rude." sam exclaimed.

sabs giggled. "being rude is my second nature."

"i know." sam replied.

both girls laughed and sabs shook her head.

"i love you, larusso."

"i love you too, cousins."

sabs then turned her head and faced the sun with her eyes closed and her mouth in the form of a smile.

❤️‍🩹

"cyberbullying is no laughing matter. sending a cruel message to someone online can be just as hurtful as saying it to their face." ms. blatt said.

she was giving a speech in the caf during lunch about cyberbullying, but ninety percent of the students in that caf were on their phones. so obviously they weren't getting ms. blatt's message. but they were surely getting other messages.

unlike everyone else who was on social media, sabs was playing subway surfers. she was trying to unlock every single character (besides the ones that cost real money) and she only had two left to unlock.

unfortunately, she ran into a train and "died".

"shit." she muttered.

"sh." yasmine shushed her.

"why are you shushing me? you're not even paying attention either." sabs rolled her eyes.

yasmine ignored her.

sabs put her phone down on the table and folded her arms.

"i'm not gonna name names, but the other day a mother called me up because her son was crying after some kids online made fun of his facial deformity." ms. blatt continued.

sabs slowly looked over to eli's table.

people other than yasmine were making fun of him? why didn't he tell her?