Chapter 38: Reconnecting with Family

With the weight of past regrets still on his heart, Michael sought to mend not only his relationship with his father but also with his siblings, Elizabeth and Evan, who were both trapped in animatronics.

Finding them in the place they were confined, Michael took a deep breath before addressing them. "Elizabeth, Evan, I know I haven't been the best brother. I'm sorry for not being there for you when you needed me most."

Their animatronic forms blinked at him, and Michael could almost feel their presence as he continued. "I promise that from now on, I'll be there for you both, just like a big brother should be. I won't let the past mistakes define our future."

Their animatronic eyes seemed to soften, as if they could sense the sincerity in Michael's words. It was a moment of emotional connection, a bond that transcended the limitations of their current state.

Michael then extended an invitation to his upcoming wedding. "I want you both to be there, to share in this special moment with me. It would mean the world to me to have my family together, to rebuild what we once had."

Elizabeth and Evan didn't respond in words, but Michael could sense their agreement through their gestures and expressions. In that moment, he knew that they were still family, bound by love and shared experiences, regardless of their current circumstances.