G𝖎𝚜𝖙 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕺𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖎𝖓𝖆𝖑 S𝖙𝖔𝖗у

Hello everyone,

Before starting the story, I think it is important for all of you to know a little bit about the real story. Because I have read and understood the real story in a way, you all may read and understand differently. I want you all to have a clear idea about the real story before you start reading my story. Many people may agree with my perspective, and some may not. Everyone's standpoint is different.

I will write this story from my perspective. I would write about the track from a place where I didn't like it the most. And now that I have taken permission from the original author for this, which I have already put forward as an author's note, I am writing this story. So let's start the story as promised.

So this is the story of two star crossed lovers, Arnav and Khushi. Arnav is an adulterer/womanizer. He has a bitter past behind this, which is not shown at the starting of the story. He spends every night with someone or other. And due to his behavior, his sister gets upset and talks to him about his marriage. At first, he refuses, but agrees to his sister's emotional blackmail. Here Anjali, Arnav's sister who knew Khushi from before, (I don't know how because it wasn't shown in the story. Please forgive me if I said something wrong during the gist of the story because I had read this story a long time ago. If any of my readers had already read it and thought I had made a mistake or told it wrong. Please do inform me of this.) talks to her and asks for her hand for her brother. Khushi refuses at first, but after Anjali's persuasion, she agrees. Anjali goes to her house and asks her parents for Khushi's hand for her brother, without telling Arnav's past to Khushi or anyone else.

On one hand, Anjali fixes Arnav's marriage with Khushi and on the other hand, Arnav decides to meet his would-be bride. He gets lost in her beauty at the first glance, but manages to tell her about his condition, which was a contractual marriage. Khushi gets angry hearing this that her future husband wants to get married for a year when they will lead a conjugal life like any normal married couple and subsequently, both of them will go their separate ways. Khushi refuses, but Arnav challenges her that this marriage has been fixed by her sister, so this marriage will happen no matter what. When Khushi intends to refuse, he doesn't even let her do it and offers money because her refusal has hurt his ego. Khushi comes home in anger thinking that she will refuse this marriage, but before she does so, various types of financial crises start to happen in her house. For which she needs money. Her younger sister payal gets pregnant before marriage with a boy named Akash. His family's greed, payal and her buaji's emotional blackmail starts to haunt her. Because of this situation, she decides to get married to Arnav.

Right after marriage, they consummate their marriage. From the next day itself started her struggle as a wife. Arnav throws the aarti thal when she tries to give him aarti. He never let her do any wifely duty. Whenever she tries to do so, he insults her, humiliates her.

But the limit was crossed when Khushi's family kept worshiping in the temple but Arnav refused to go, but Khushi saw Arnav in the temple on the same day, and she asked him about it. Arnav insults her by saying that Khushi has no right to question him because she is only a contractual wife and not a real wife. Hearing this, she gets very hurt, and the matter starts increasing between the two. Khushi asks him about the suspicion of having affairs with other girls, which he shamelessly accepts and says that he can do whatever he wants because this marriage and Khushi meant nothing to him, and she has no right to say or ask him anything. This makes Khushi feel disgusted and a big fight takes place between the two, which Anjali and Shyam also hear.  Shyam gets upset with all these things and scolds Anjali that she has ruined Khushi's life by getting her married to Arnav. Due to all this, Khushi decides to leave the house, but is unable to leave because of Anjali. Though Anjali does not let her go, she supported her decision of staying in a different room and for that she even go against Arnav and this angers him even more towards Khushi.

Since then, the two of them kept quarrelling, but love for Arnav began to flourish in Khushi's heart. She can't even hate him, even if she'd like to. On the day of Holi, the two are again united intoxicated of cannabis (bhang) and Khushi realizes that Arnav cares for her, loves her but does not understand and there is something that is bothering him, but does  not know what. Here Khushi is in her confusion, while Arnav is also confused. He does not understand what is happening to him. Why is Khushi affecting him so much? He wants to love Khushi but can not because he loves his first wife madly until now and is not ready to give her place to anyone. ( Here we came to know about Ishita, his first wife and Aashi his daughter, who were his life, his everything. He loves them still madly) At the same time, suddenly one day Arnav's company needs an account manager and Shyam suggests Khushi's name. Arnav starts to dislike Shyam and Khushi relationship as he does not know that Shyam considers her as his sister, nothing else.

On the first day at the office itself, Khushi saw her husband in some other woman (Lavanya's) arm, and she decides to leave the office immediately, but Arnav tries to make her understand that it was a misunderstanding. But Khushi asks him why it affects him so much what she thinks of him. It should not bother him as he considers her only a contractual wife, and she is here only to fulfil his physical needs. She taunts him so that he accepts his love and care for her, but he isn't able to as Ishita's love does not let him accept his love for Khushi. Not able to answer her, he leaves the place, but Khushi feels his love.

After some day while doing something, Khushi comes to know about Arnav's first marriage and Aashi and a big fight happens between them where he calls her names. He insults her by calling her a gold digger, assassinates her character by linking her name with Shyam. He directly, indirectly called her a prostitute. Not able to take the fact that he has already married before, and he is still holding on to the past and that's the reason he always behaves like that with her and never considers her anything apart from a legal mistress, she leaves his home.

After Khushi leaves, Arnav realizes his love for her and wants her back. There, Khushi discovers that she's pregnant with his child but does not want to tell him as it knows that she or her baby does not mean anything to him, and she lets her mother know everything when she asks her about the problem. But Arnav's redemption melts her, and finally, she goes back to him as she loves him too much to see him suffer. Everything is going well when a storm named Ishita hits them. And Arnav loses seeing his first love in front of him after so many years and gets drunk. In his drunken stupor, he tells Khushi that he regrets being married to her as he can't accept Ishita with open arms because now he loves Khushi. He regrets the fact that he breaks the promise given to Ishita that he will only love Ishita. Listening to all this and seeing her husband in so much pain, she decides to leave Arnav and Aashi behind. But in the morning when Arnav wakes up, he gets Khushi's letter about leaving him. But in time he gets to her and brings her back.

And here is the part to which I disagree with and did not like it at all. That's why I decided to rewrite this part in my own way. Please do remember I will write it in MY PERSPECTIVE. So do not expect me to write the same ending as the original story. I WILL END IT AS PER MY STORYLINE AND WHAT I WOULD DO IF I WAS IN KHUSHI'S SITUATION.

PLEASE DO GIVE A REVIEW ON MY STORY AFTER READING IT.

I hope now you have an idea about the original story. Sorry, I can't tell you the full story. If anyone wants to read it, then please go Facebook and check on "SATH PHERE - EK UNCHAHA RISHTA" BY RIMA PAL.

I tried to give the link here but can't able to. Sorry. You only have to search facebook and read it if you want. I can't help all of you here.

Please do read MY story now with a clear mind. And do remember that I will not change the story's early part. Yes, I will do some modification according to me and my story where it will need it. Like in the original story, Khushi left Aashi behind, but in my story Khushi will leave with Aashi.

Now, I WANT A HELP FROM YOU GUYS. Please suggest some names according to my story line, as I don't want the same name. Please help me to select names.

If anyone needs any clarification still, please do ask away. I will try to answer them.

Thank you.

Regards,
Dipanwita86