𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚

Lana Potter was a cruel facade one that people had hope in. Only Lana Potter didn't exist not entirely.

On January 4th 2012 an unnamed baby was born in Saint Anne's Catholic church, her mother dying not through childbirth but due to those who wished to kill this unnamed baby through any means necessary all to gain power.

Her father watching on hopeless to the situation as they fled. Following after with his brother.

Her mother waking up moments later due to the baby's blood in her system becoming a hybrid. Finding the others quickly and being able to lead them to the baby only they were too late.

They watched on in horror as they failed to kill the baby however with a flash of light the baby had disappeared to another universe to another time where they didn't exist.

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH MY CHILD!" The father only saw red in the moment killing everyone and anyone, the mother wasn't much better killing all of those who stood by the alter except one.

She wanted answers.

"What has happened to my daughter." The mother snarled holding the teenage girl in a chokehold.

The girl spluttered before laughter drawing everyone's eyes to her. The father's eyes were black and gold promising no mercy for those who dared take part. The uncle who had seen the damage this will now cause on humanity eyes were hollow. The mother who had just had her baby ripped away from her and then had to witness it all over again eyes burning golden with fury.

"Sent away where nobody can find the freak daughter of Klaus Mikaelson and Hayley Marshall."

Hayley felt her eyes fill with tears her daughter, was gone. All alone. And it was their fault.

Klaus stilled for a moment despite not wanting the child in the beginning due to fear having grown to love the idea of having a child only to have it taken away.

The parents would have happily tortured the girl for more information only for her to pull a knife out and slit her throat knowing death would be more merciful then the hell Klaus Mikaelson and Hayley Marshall would have put her through.

It was only then that Hayley allowed herself to break letting out a gut wrenching scream a scream for the loss of the baby they hadn't even named yet. The loss of the baby they would never see grow and be able to give advice to. And a scream for her last day on earth due to not having the baby she would die and in that moment she couldn't care less.

Klaus swallowed bitterly after a 1000 years of living he had done terrible things, he knew that. Was this a punishment for all of the cruel things he had done over the years. Slamming his hand into a wall he realised not only has he lost his child, the mother of his child would survive long either.

In his anger and grief filled mind his wolf managed to pick up a smell, of the baby he flashed over to where it was only to find a dagger coated in blood with a note next to it.

You'll need it - H

He took the dagger in his hand perhaps the last thing on this earth that smelled like his newborn daughter bring a tiny bit of comfort to him.

He knelt beside the screaming Hayley whose voice had started to crack and break becoming higher before stopping.

He held the dagger to her head hating at this very moment he was doing this.

Hayley stared at him wide eyed trying to shuffle away and shaking her head, she wanted to die.

Only he didn't let her forcing her mouth open and allowing the blood to drip in watching as dark veins filled under her eyes. Eyes displaying a golden hue with black sclera. Fangs displaying as she jumped to her feet and started to hit him.

He allowed it, it was better than her hurting himself.

As there was still a chance they could get their daughter and he would be damned if he let her die just to find what both of the were missing.

He also did this out of selfishness knowing that despite the fact they were both in grief only the other would know the true pain. Yes Elijah was a witness however he would never feel the pain something so etched in your soul that it will never cease only growing bigger with time. So he was selfish because he could be able to handle this pain alone.

He was cut out of his thoughts when Hayley stuck her hand in her chest ready to kill herself.

He had to do something he had promised her he wouldn't compel her.

"Hayley your not going to kill yourself you can take your anger out on me however you will not kill yourself or get others to do it for you." He compelled.

"What would you have named her?" Elijah asked trying to diffuse the tension.

"Hope." Klaus swallowed.

"Andrea Mikaelson." Hayley finished with a small sob.

"We will find her little wolf." Klaus promised.