finale

Spike sat sleeping in his bed curled up around himself like a snake.

Corin ran into Spike's room angry "UGH I HATE  KITTY! she grounded me because I didn't fix my cave like that is so stupid!" Spike sighed "Come here, bro"

Corin walked over to the dragon. Spike sighed and grabbed the fox and hugged him and said "Well she is older than you so I would just wait out the punishment. "Corin curled up into a ball and fell asleep curled up inside if spikes coil. 

{Marts apartment}

Mart looked at his close friends,John , Gaberial and Sidney "look its real trust me and if we go there we could rule" Mart said to the 3 in his kitchen.

John looked at Mart quizzically and said "Mart buddy aren't you getting a little power-hungry?   Know this i am your friend but I don't want to enslave people just cause." Gaberial nodded his head and said "ill help you Mart but don't drag me into killing people just cause they hurt you." Sidney sighed "well I guess I agree with the guys but ill help you."  Mart smiled and took them all to his basement were a portal poorly constructed awaited them. They all looked at it and started walking to it. Mart said "I've seen Corin do this before how hard could it be."

Mart shouted at the portal frame "Durch die Macht der Götter befehle ich dir, dich zu öffnen" the portal frame shuddered and opened but the color of the portal was red instead of bright blue. Mart didnt care and ran through the door to the other side of the portal and his friend followed.

When the 4 entered the other side their appearance changed Mart turned into a slime creature with a blue hoodie. John transformed into a Demon similar to Sleepy but with Black horns and wings instead of red. Gaberial transformed into a Dragon with black scales and green eyes, Sidney transformed into a fox with pink and white fur. Mart looked at his friends and smiled "now we take over!"

Mother sat in her house crushing mushrooms when she stopped "maybe I was a little harsh on Corin" she sighed and got up and walked to the door. "were you going?" asked Moon. I am going to Corin's cave I think I was a little hard on him" Mother said sadly. She walked out of her house and to Corin's cave.

Corin was fast asleep snuggled up against Spike, Mother saw this and said softly "AW so cute" Spike growled "you'll wake him up." Mother smiled "when he wakes up tell him that he is grounded for 3 days instead of a week" Spike snickered  "of course"

Thats when he door bust open and sleepy  rushed into the room. "GUYS MARTS BACK AND THIS TIME HES GOT BACK UP" Corin Sat up quickly "WHAT I STABBED HIM" 

In a few minutes all of them were rushed to Snowpeak were it lay in flames and Illana was stabbed with a metal rod through his chest and pined him to a wood support of a house.

A black Dragon sat on one of the houses breathing fire and a pink and white fox was stabbing a civilian. In the mist of the flames stood a demon with black horns and black wings and a black tail. Mart himself hovered over the scene and laughed. He looked at The 4 people looking at the destruction He saw Corin and yelled "WELL LITTLE FOX i am back and this time it is I who shall stab you!" with that he flew at Corin and grabbed him and flew high into the air. Mart summoned a Blood blade. Corin gasped "How did you get that mortal should have that it can kill gods!" Mart snicked "I am no mortal" With that he stabbed Corin in the chest dropping him.

Spike flew up and caught his little brother and flew down to the others. Mother grabbed the blade but Corin stopped her "s-stop if you pull it out it will kill me only another god can take it out" Sleepy growled "tell me who i have to find"

Corin started coughing up blood " Anubis find Anub-" with that he passed out.

Spike Cast a healing spell on the fox keeping him alive. 

Mart and his Band snickered "Now where is Moon"