The Journey

Now, a lot of people assume that when you find God, you can get baptised straight away. That's not always the case, I was asked about my background and what brought me to realise that Jesus was my saviour and what I would like to say either in a video or in a speech just before my baptism and the song that'll play after, for me I already knew what I wanted to say but the song I wanted played after took a fair bit of thought, after a few weeks I found a good song well I say found, my late great uncle Sid said that he loved the song Amazing Grace and I knew for a fact he wouldn't be able to make it in person due to medical reasons but I called the church after my visit to Sid's care home and said rather than the song I've chosen can we play Amazing Grace for Sid and they were more than happy to go ahead with the song.

Two weeks go by then I was ready to be baptised, and I'm not going to lie, but when I invited the family I thought it would've been only Nan Mum Dad my Sister and my Sister boyfriend (at the time) but the whole family had shown up and a few friends that I brought in my car with me. To this day, that was one of the best surprises I've had in a long time.

The next part will go into what made me start YouTube and the ups and downs I've had along the way.