PROLOGUE

______________________

You  were  born  wrong.

You came out silent, not screaming. It had stayed like that for a while, the nurses over you fretting and worrying as you silently looked up at them. Why had you been so calm? That wasn't normal! Did something happen, babies never come out not screaming.

They handed you off to see your new mother soon after the nurses ran almost every check they could at the moment. The woman had been worried she didn't get to see you as soon as possible. "What happened? Is she okay?" She asked gently to the nurse placing you on her chest.

You could still remember your mother's heartbeat that day as she asked about you.

"She's fine, just quiet. None of our nurses have delivered a quiet baby before." The eyesight of a baby was horrible. You couldn't see two feet in front of you without it being blurry. You worried it wouldn't clear up, thankfully it did some by the time you had turned one.

So, till then, you had to experience the world through sound and touch. Reaching your tiny hands out to feel anything.

You were alive.

It was surreal!  you began thinking about all the advantages you had, how you would use them, the thing you knew now... It was so exciting starting a new life.

Then, suddenly you were lucked into more advantages. Your parents were checking out of the hospital, your mother held you in her arms as she sat exhausted. "Honey, your Quirk-" That word, that word right there was all you needed to hear. You had been eavesdropping on some people at the hospital while your mother was being checked out by your father.

To be completely fair to them and you, they were speaking loudly but it was just because a mother was trying to console her scared son.

Your mother... she was holding you so lovingly yet all you could think about was how you wanted to know more about the world around you. Was it any different from your own world? If so, how much of your knowledge was still useful?

After you had heard the word 'Quirk' you began to get restless in your mother's arms. Trying to look around at the people, maybe you could spot someone with a mutant Quirk even with your blurry vision! Your mother was stronger than you still, even after a painful birth she wouldn't let go of you as you squirmed in her arms.

You blamed the fact you were a newborn and squirmed more. You were just being petty to the women; she was stopping you from people watching (staring at people)!

.

.

By the time you were two years old, you had seen a baby Mina twice. Her pink skin is a dead giveaway to her identity. Her parents must have lived around. There was also a boy around with black hair and red eyes. At first you thought it was Kirishima, but you couldn't be sure without approaching.