Chaptet 1: prolouge

In the final battle against Zohan Crygon the time keeper helped Mulk defeat the powerful creature by trapping him in a prison box and sending him deep into the past were they are sure there was no way to escape.

Crygon and Mulk thought they were safe and Mulk went back to fighting normal thugs as there was no Gangrene to fight for he had exiled in the dessert and turned into his normal self, but Anti freeze and Android Gangrenes sidekicks still caused havoc and fought with Mulk time and time again.

Crygon became an observer and mentor for Mulk watching out for any new evil that came to the city but nothing came and they all thought everything was safe and sound.

But three hundred light years into the past long before Mulk was born and the time keepers were at war with the Cyborgs, before Nebulon IV was destroyed by the cyborgs a small glowing gold cube was rocketing through space entering the atmosphere around Cyborg planet, a planet that is silvery colour from space with its ground covered in rusty robot parts and tiny bits of metal spit down when it rains, the base of the cyborgs was situated on this planet and as the box entered the atmosphere it statted to burn up with fire erupting around it as it hurdled toward the planet.

Luckily no damage was done and the box flew into a hole in the roof on one of the houses and landed in the basement and left a circular dirt crater in the ground, no cyborgs were powered on and heard the crash there was just silence.

In the morning the cyborgs are programmed to power on and their eyes turn on from dim to bright yellow as they activate and rise from their slumber, they pull their chargers out of their chest and leave the wires hanging, their scanners on the insides are beeping like crazy they know something is up, the beeping continuing as they explore the house but nothing is found after scanning every inch, the beeping gets faster as one of the cyborg people go downstairs into the dark basement.

They step down the stairs, the stairs making a clanking sound as they step down, the light from the cyborgs middle light illuminates the room and as he gets lower and lower the cyborg sees the crater with the glowing box witch has now been split open like a birthday present and a pink pulsating blob of meat fidgets in the middle of the crater, the oozing meat blob mumbles something as the cyborg gets closer, the cyborg scans the meat blob to analysed what or who it was because it didn't seem like a cyborg.

No identification came up on the screen because the oozing blob was so torn up and ripped apart it was unidentifiable.

The cyborg called the lady bot to come here and she came down the stairs next to him and saw the blob oozing and her jaw opened in shock at the sight, they came closer and saw the creature was still breathing somehow and as they came closer the creature was speaking in painful breathes, the male cyborg bot used its translator to figure out what the creature was trying to say but nothing was showing up on the screen because the creatures face had been so torn up that it can barely talk.

The cyborgs saw the creature twitching what looked like it's tentacle and its stomach was having convulsions the cyborgs heard the creature mumbling under its breathe and they heard it say " rodav" repeatedly.

The cyborg looked up at the sky through the hole in the roof and thought it must have came space, the lady bot asked what they should do and the cyborg explained they should look after it because it was surly injured and they needed to raise it back to health.

The cyborg turned the lights on and inside the basement was a lab, the male cyborg pulled out a wire from his circuitry and tethered it to a big tube, he pulled the tube into the light and the lady bot typed on the computer and a crane moved above the creature, the wires lowered and picked up the creature, it was floppy and its tentacles were dripping with blood and sweat that was dripping onto the floor, the lady bot turned her head and the crane went above the container and she closed her eyes and the creature dropped in and as it landed in the glass it squelched at the bottom of the glass.

The lady bot closed her eyes and a green liquid filled up the tube and the creature began to float inside, this was healing juice that worked for the cyborgs if they felt rusty or damaged, the juice would revitalise them and clean their parts and make them feel good again so heres hoping it would work on the creature, if was worth the shot.

The cyborgs went back into the living quarters upstairs and in the dark basement it was like winter inside, so cold but in the container the creature contained it's breathing and this blob was beginning to breath normally again, its heavy breathing echoed throughout the room the green water was working.

The afternoon came and the cyborg male questioned weather to tell their friends about their discovery, the lady bot said lets tell but not show them till the creature is all better.

So the cyborgs went to the mine to cut some cyborg bits to fix other injured cyborgs in need  of new limbs this was their work, as the male bot was cutting away at the debris with his drill bit on his hand and he told his friend a thing fell from space in the night whilst they were shut off and they were experimenting to heal it to see how much they can heal it.

The friend thought this was amazing and asked to see it but the male bot said no but explained he can when it gets better to see the progress, only the two cyborgs knew about the creature it was their little secret.