Prologue

Have you heard of the myth of the missing seasons?

In the celestial realm of Sol and Nisha, a fierce battle raged between the forces of light and darkness. The god and goddess of day and night, with their radiant power, fought valiantly to protect their most precious treasures – their four children, the embodiments of the seasons.

The children had varying abilities between each other. The child of summer had a radiant aura, and brought light, warmth, and celebration to others. The child of spring could bring life to any and all beings. The child of autumn could bring plentiful harvests to the people. And finally, the child of winter could bring the people together in prayer and support of each other and the gods.

Yet as the chaos of the underworld beings threatened to engulf them, Sol and Nisha made a heart-wrenching decision. They entrusted their beloved children to their closest allies, hoping they would keep them safe from harm. They pleaded with their allies to conceal the children somewhere, anywhere, as long as it was far away from the grasp of the malevolent forces.

With tears in their eyes, Sol and Nisha handed the children to one of their trusted allies, the Guardians of the Forest, beings of nature itself, rumored to give anyone blessings of various types. The Guardians solemnly vowed to protect the children with their lives, promising to keep him hidden from the underworld's reach.

Yet, fate had its plans, and as the celestial battle escalated, the forces of the underworld were forced to retreat. The attack on the children ceased, but the young embodiments of the seasons were no longer in the realm of their divine parents. Instead, they found themselves scattered and lost across the vast expanse of Earth.

The children were gone, and Earth's regions were stuck with one perpetual season. The day would come, however, where they would finally return.