007

Eren told me that I had been unconscious for a few hours and told me what happened but I don't remember anything he said.

I walked with Levi's squad as I couldn't be with Hanji at the moment. I heard Mikasa and Armin from behind me and I turned around. They ran past me and to Eren, I looked back to the group and saw Reiner and bertolt. I could feel myself getting excited and my body started shaking.

"Go ahead kid, erens already doing it." Levi said making my body move on its own. I ran to Reiner and bertolt and jumped into Reiner arms. He was caught off guard and fell over.

"Reiner! Bertolt! I was so alone without you." I said as a smile grew on my face.

"Y/n, you scaring me." Reiner said. "Don't smile like that."

"What's wrong with me smile?" I asked narrowing my eyes as my smile dropped. "Is there something wrong with it?"

"It doesn't look right on you, man." Bertolt said looking a bit frightened.

"I'm just happy to see you guys." I said smiling again.

"Y/n, you can't be..." Jean said looking at me.

"Your smiling!" Krista said with a smile.

"I thought it would be good for a change." I said making Reiner look at me.

"Maybe if you do it more, it'll look normal." Reiner said before Levi called me and Eren.

"Come on kid." Levi called making me stand up and run to him. The recruits when somewhere while we went to the stables to put the horses away. "If you don't mind brushing me horse, that would be great." Levi said looking at me. I took the brush from his hand and started as he went inside.

When I was done brushing his horse, I wanted to clean these dirty ass stables. When I got done I went and washed my hand. I went to the bathroom and started washing my hands before captain Levi walked in. "Since her being so generous today, why don't you clean to bathroom too. This shit is nasty." I could tell if he was being sarcastic or not, but nonetheless I did it. He watched the entire time as I grabbed the cleaning supplies. I put gloves on and started with the sink. "Why not start with the toilet, way to many people shit in those things."

"If I clean the toilet than the sink, the sink would only get dirty." I said as I finished cleaning the toilet then moved to the sink.

"What makes you have those panic attacks?" He asked as he leaned on the door frame.

"Panic attacks.... I don't have panic attacks." I said looking back at him, his eyes were wide.

"You don't remember?" He asked. "You went on a full panic attack just this morning, you were screaming and crying."

"If I had said what caused them, it'd probably be because my family." I said getting back to cleaning.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"My family moved away from where we were from when I got sick. They wanted to find a cure, but we didn't stay in Maria from long before the walls fell. I was forced to watch everyone die." I explained.

"Everyone did." I looked back at him, forced by his words. I had already Finished cleaning. "Where'd you live before? I mean, before I got sick."

"Trost." I lied.

I'm lying.

Are they going to see threw me?

"You should've stay in trost, you would've found the cure faster. Besides, if you stayed your family would still be alive." He said catching me off guard.

"I didn't have a say in the matter. My brother wanted what was best and to him leaving was the only option." I said looking back at him.

"Why should he have a say in your life? You should've made that choice yourself. Don't let no one make that choice for you." His words made my eyes go wide as we moved to the hallway. "You could've saved them if you said something."

So it was my fault.

My decision to stay quiet killed them.

"Your wrong." I mumbled. "My word would've done nothing to change their minds." He glared down at me as I walked over to him. "Right? That has to be it..." I'm losing my mind.

"Hanji!!" He yelled making Hanji run down the hall with Reiner and Eren. "He going insane." He said glaring down at me as Reiner ran to me.

"Listen to me y/n, you could've said anything even if you tried. They were to stubborn to listen, exactly that brother of yours." Reiner said making my breath soften.

"That's right....James would've listened.... He wanted to leave trost..." reiners eyes went wide as he stared up at me.

"What are you talking about?" He asked with his eyes filling with horror. "You never lived in trost."

"The twins... they told him about wall Maria." I said as my eyes grew wide.

"Y/n, you never lived in trost... you lived in Maria till the walls fell." He said making me realize.

Was that something I made up in my head?

But we did live in trost.

I remember.

I covers my ears with my hands as my eyes closed. "That's not true.... I lived in trost just a few day before the wall fell."

"You... never lived-"

"DON'T TELL ME I DIDN'T!!! YOU WEREN'T THERE!!" I screamed making his back up. "SHUT UP!!! YOUR LYING-" suddenly I felt week and fell to the ground, I saw Levi standing over me with a broken chair in his hand.

"He needed to shut up..." he said looking at Hanji as everything went black.