Chapter 3.5~

This is the second part of chapter 3 so please enjoy.

Narrator's POV~

As our heroes return to the theater room after a long week they decided to watch another video.

Dawn's POV:

"Ahh I know this episode this is were Ash,Brock and I met Candace the Snowpoint City gym leader.~"
"Yeah it's been long since I have visited Sinnoh~". Âshürâ added.
(*Btw did out author-sama continued our reaction?*) Asked Brock to no one in particular.

Jerskie (*that's me*) : "Jeez Brock don't destroy the wall.. I'm quite busy you know."

Cynthia Shirona: "Oi Takeshi did you just broke the fourth wall? ~" asked her clearly stunned as well as everyone else.
May Haruka Maple: "Ohh I remembered Wallace met with them and Âshura joined the contest in Lake Valor.~" Says her which made Ash smile.
Zoey Nozomi: "Yeah that's my hometown and what May said was true Âshura battled Kyle and he lost sadly but he also beaten Ms. Senior."
Which Delia noticed and she asked.
Delia: "Is she a new addition to your harem queens? ~'' and Âshura just laughed.
Âshura: "She's an omnipotent trainer but we'll see from where it would go? ". He answered the question after a hearty laugh.

Just then Giselle of the Poketech University comes to join the gang.

*Giselle teleported to the movie theater*

Giselle: "Oww who did that...OMG Âshy-kins ahhhh Jerskie-senpai ~!!!!!
I missed you both can I get a kiss?'' she asked making the girls feel mad.
Aria: "Hey lay off Giselle they're all mine ~''.
Misty: *Forcefully breaking her apart from the two*
Serena: *Mt. Serenity is about to erupt in any minute.*
Ariana: *Tries to summon a meteor to roast her* (*Âshura's all mine not yours Giselle*).
Dawn Hikari: "Let them go you freaks how ~'' says Dawn.
Giselle: *smirked* "Sorry but you losers won't stand a chance against me~".
Âshura: "Well I can compliment a cute girl with a decent personality when I saw one ~" He said nonchalantly which made them go Super Saiyajin God.

Me: *facepalming* "Stupid you can't say that without care and let them hear it especially the girls ~"